Apr 23, 2022
The thing is, that friend matty is never going to be able to Netorare anything with a cock like that. If you want real cuck NTR this is not the game.

As far as I know, you only have Netori and Netorare. And honestly, this game does not fit any of the 2. The son kind forces the mom to touch a small dicked loser just for fun. And that's about it. And I doubt it's going to go further than this. Unless this games change completely.

The mc stays in control.
View attachment agBEEdw_700bwp.webp

hysepReC

Feb 16, 2022
Yeah but this game isnt what a real NTR lover would want. I know they like that cuck stuff. So I was just making my point.
So who does want this?

It won't appeal to vanilla fans for obvious reasons
NTR fans won't like it because the friend has a small cock and doesn't stand a chance against the MC
As far as i can tell, sharing/swinging fans like to see the girl having fun so it won't appeal to them either

I'm just baffled by this decision, honestly.

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
You guys should really play this game. The 'NTR' content is not even really NTR there is no 'mc cuck'. Matty 'the friend' has a small cock and the mom hates it. The main character (her son with the big cock) just forces it on the mom and this counts as NTR.
Netorase is not NTR. Neither by abbreviation, nor (most importantly) on this site. The tag guidelines state that NTR = netorare (cuckold) ONLY.

scarypumpkin

I am a pumpkin
Game Developer
Aug 10, 2016
Last edited:
2.00 star(s) 12 Votes