DiegoSaintE

Nov 20, 2017
Hi guys. First time playing. I received a message from Jenna that says "meet me on sunday morning". I found her at the kitchen but nothing. Should I do something different? Thanks!

Lazzrael

Dec 2, 2018
Interesting direction so far I guess. Either we got to get to the point where we can start making real moves on Matty's sister, or the bully needs to find an inroads to the MC's mom via Matty. The other characters otherwise feel like their floundering.

scarypumpkin

I am a pumpkin
Game Developer
Aug 10, 2016
Interesting direction so far I guess. Either we got to get to the point where we can start making real moves on Matty's sister, or the bully needs to find an inroads to the MC's mom via Matty. The other characters otherwise feel like their floundering.
got plans for the other characters, they're not forgotten...

scarypumpkin

I am a pumpkin
Game Developer
Aug 10, 2016
MrRabbit, EroNiverse etc say otherwise
-comparing a solo game dev 2d game, with all animated scenes with 3d games
-and a game with multiple devs that use 3d background and not all animated scenes to speed production
-not hating on other devs, just you comparing different type of games as if there the same thing

StreamSteam

Engaged Member
Jun 24, 2022
-comparing a solo game dev 2d game, with all animated scenes with 3d games
-and a game with multiple devs that use 3d background and not all animated scenes to speed production
-not hating on other devs, just you comparing different type of games as if there the same thing
What are you talking about dude ? LM & CWG are both animated & handdrawn !

scarypumpkin

I am a pumpkin
Game Developer
Aug 10, 2016
What are you talking about dude ? LM & CWG are both animated & handdrawn !
-poor attempt to save face
-you have not address the pionts
-breaking F95 rules, bring up other devs and game here

PS: how much are those devs paying you to shill there games

Last edited:

StreamSteam

Engaged Member
Jun 24, 2022
-poor attempt to save face
-you have not address the pionts
-breaking F95 rules, bring up other devs and game here

PS: how much are those devs paying you to shill there games
Both games have 1 dev, are handdrawn & animated which other point do i have to adress to ?

scarypumpkin

I am a pumpkin
Game Developer
Aug 10, 2016
Both games have 1 dev, are handdrawn & animated which other point do i have to adress to ?
-I will make the points clearer for you

-both games are done by a team not solo(keep lying)
-me solo

-both use 3d background
-me hand drawn

-one uses hand drawn characters, the other uses trace 3d characters with some hand drawn ones
-me hand drawn

-not all there scenes are animated and the ones that are, uses basic tweening (I could do in 15 min)
-me all my scene are animated!!! and uses more complex tweening combine with hand animation
-the new scene in v30 is all hand animated 40 frames

-all there female characters are not animated (stretching the character does not count)
-me all females characters are animated

-I release updates more often then they do,so it's a little smaller or is it bigger!

-lying and making extremely general statements to prove you're right... really?, They must be paying you well!!!

Last edited:

StreamSteam

Engaged Member
Jun 24, 2022
-I will make the points clearer for you

-both games are done by a team not solo(keep lying)
-me solo

-both use 3d background
-me hand drawn

-one uses hand drawn characters, the other uses trace 3d characters with some hand drawn ones
-me hand drawn

-not all there scenes are animated and the ones that are, uses basic tweening (I could do in 15 min)
-me all my scene are animated!!! and uses more complex tweening combine with hand animation
-the new scene in v30 is all hand animated 40 frames

-all there female characters are not animated (stretching the character does not count)
-me all females characters are animated

-I release updates more often then they do,so it's a little smaller or is it bigger!

-lying and making extremely general statements to prove you're right... really?, They must be paying you well!!!
If that's such a issue why don't you search for a coder or someone who would help you ?
How do you release updates more frequent than MrRab ? dude is killing it monthly every update have 3-5 new animated scenes.

Stop with those conspiracy theories "they paying you" lmao it's cringe

scarypumpkin

I am a pumpkin
Game Developer
Aug 10, 2016
If that's such a issue why don't you search for a coder or someone who would help you ?
How do you release updates more frequent than MrRab ? dude is killing it monthly every update have 3-5 new animated scenes.

Stop with those conspiracy theories "they paying you" lmao it's cringe
-There is no issue here
-you're the one complaining about updates
-bring up other devs here and shilling for them(they must pay you well), breaking f95 rules
-you're the one that is comparing me to other devs
-lying about how many people are working on other games
-and you still can't do the work that I do

2.00 star(s) 12 Votes