AlyxMS

Nov 5, 2017
Gave it a go.

Love the art. Reminds me of 2010s flash games. (not sarcasm, genuinely liked the unique style) It's like the artist don't have a tablet, but have prefered drawing with a mouse. Can't wait for the game to be complete so I can see more.

Progression is extremely slow. It's like the game is planned with tons of content and only implemented 10% of it, yet it had the progression pace of the fully completed game. Meaning you'll be seeing the same scene over and over and over agian until you get another one. Seriously, you can always slow the progression down once you have more stuff to show.

Also, no idea why the developer would be so paranoid as to add 3 instances of "anti-cheat". I wasn't even trying to cheat. I met the requirement for mary's dance but it's not triggering. So I wanted to use the console to check the variables in my save fits the requirement and maybe submit a bug report. Nope, on top of the existing "haha you cheat go back to the menu screen", the game will reset all your relation ship as long as console is enabled. You don't even have to change a variable.

Like what's even the point? Ren'py games aren't encrypted, all it takes is a Ctrl+F to find the offending code. In fact I removed all 3 instances of anti cheat just so I can figure out wtf is wrong with mary's condition.

Love the game. But the progression could use some tuning(or don't, just add more content so it doesn't feel as repetitive) and seriously, don't bother with anti cheat for a single player game.

Last edited:

DarknessDai

Mar 23, 2019
funny how the Mods work here when you go in non NTR game and start shit they come fast and end it while here zero fucks where given

kioeclipse

Dec 11, 2019
Doesnt allow cheating but also makes a broken game. Getting hard locked into the cosplay cafe meeting to the point you have to restart the whole game is ridiculous

scwb2

Jul 5, 2021
Doesnt allow cheating but also makes a broken game. Getting hard locked into the cosplay cafe meeting to the point you have to restart the whole game is ridiculous
I was maintaining a script to enable the console. Not a cheat mod, more like a reverse the anti-cheat stuff the developer put in. I really liked this game, lot of potential, but the lengths the developer went to disable the console, would be much better applied to improving the game further.

kioeclipse

Dec 11, 2019
I was maintaining a script to enable the console. Not a cheat mod, more like a reverse the anti-cheat stuff the developer put in. I really liked this game, lot of potential, but the lengths the developer went to disable the console, would be much better applied to improving the game further.
Sadly im playing it on android so cant really do stuff like that

Reactions: Trollnation

Zerkroz

Oct 25, 2019
Hey is there a walktrough or something cuz i can't get anything out of this game (even with the schedule in game)

2.00 star(s) 12 Votes