LostOne84

Mar 19, 2019
ok...I like the concept and all that...and I don't want to be harsh, I just hope the Dev will take my 2 cents to improve the game...
1) after the first school-day...I cant go to school anymore (whatever is the time of the day, it says "Classes have started, im locked out")...
2) this really needs a navigation system that doesn't drain all that stamina (litteraly going to school can kill me wtf)
3) how do you pass the time? just walking around? that seems a bit...boring...al least...
4) I would suggest a "hint" system to know what scenes are available at the moment...I feel lost most of the time...wandering around to pass the time looking for something to happen...

Anyway I wish you all the best for this game, and plz fix the "school issue" it seems the most important. I will wait some update to get if this is worth supporting and all...thank you for sharing, btw.

Reactions: spamblah

scarypumpkin

I am a pumpkin
Game Developer
Aug 10, 2016
ok...I like the concept and all that...and I don't want to be harsh, I just hope the Dev will take my 2 cents to improve the game...
1) after the first school-day...I cant go to school anymore (whatever is the time of the day, it says "Classes have started, im locked out")...
2) this really needs a navigation system that doesn't drain all that stamina (litteraly going to school can kill me wtf)
3) how do you pass the time? just walking around? that seems a bit...boring...al least...
4) I would suggest a "hint" system to know what scenes are available at the moment...I feel lost most of the time...wandering around to pass the time looking for something to happen...

Anyway I wish you all the best for this game, and plz fix the "school issue" it seems the most important. I will wait some update to get if this is worth supporting and all...thank you for sharing, btw.
thanks for the feedback
1 - you can only enter the school before 9am and after 4pm, that's my fault I should make it clearer for the player
2 - when I gets an item system in the game you will be able to refill your stamina lust when need
- death or being hospitalized will lead h-scenes in the future
- also thinking about adding other options for players to customize, like not losing stamina when moving or no death... and other
3 - right now the only way to pass time is to sleep or go to class
4 - all scene are in characters location.txt, I don't want too much hand holding in the game
hope I answered some of your concerns about the game

Last edited:

Altair1243

Aug 17, 2019
this month unless something goes wrong
Just want to add, there's a HUGE difference between holding a players hand & adding a small in-game hint for people to have some idea where to go. Unnecessary hand-holding can be extremely frustrating, but that's like "Go here, do X , now complete Y" but a hint is there for anyone to call upon when needed meaning the player themselves is the one seeking assistance

Also, not sure if it's just a temporary measure, but it's a bad design to want players to go OUT of your game to find out where to go next. On top of various player-centric issues that can cause, as a developer you generally want people to be focused in the game. Plus, there are people that will potentially pass on the game entirely because they can't be bothered/have no interest (Just saying, generally not a good idea to throw away an audience for such a menial reason)

It doesn't have to be some expansive or overly fancy system, as long as it's unobtrusive & functional most people will be ok with it & the people who aren't interested can ignore it with little consequence

Reactions: JayFlow

Gamester24

Apr 18, 2018
i cant get jenna lewdness to increase in the kitchen when ever i enter kitchen mandy is present and cock blocking, is it bug or due excess use of cheats

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
I see there is an update did the faces get fixed because the preview screen shots still seem to be the same.

user115637

Jan 4, 2019
From the "character location.txt":

"6-9am weekday downstairs washroom
sex jenna_lewdness >= 100 stamina >= 30"

She doesn't appear there at all, at this in-game time.

Reactions: Gamester24

scarypumpkin

I am a pumpkin
Game Developer
Aug 10, 2016
I see there is an update did the faces get fixed because the preview screen shots still seem to be the same.
yes have fix some it, but still more fix come as well as some of the first scenes

can we get a mega link please
Demon_Curse-v0.1-pc

Demon_Curse-v0.1-mac

Horny

Apr 26, 2017
Lol seriously need of some sort of guidance in this game. You can't find anyone in it. That location help text in the game folder barely help. You try to do stuff with the characters, like Jenna for example, their lust doesn't goes up and it's stuck in a never ending loop of "your sisters here we can't do this". By far one of the worst navigation system I've encountered.

Last edited:
2.00 star(s) 12 Votes