scarypumpkin

I am a pumpkin
Game Developer
Aug 10, 2016
Liked the game. All the complaints about it being empty are understandable the game is in early development. I have played many of these types of games so I am used to navigating these types of rooms. My only complaint is the lewdness is very very hard to bring up especially on the weekends or I am doing something wrong. Good game though to the dev dont let anything discourage you!
there are no weekend scene right now(but in the kitchen), that will change next update
thanks for the words of encouragement

Last edited:

hentai charley

Oct 17, 2019
I downloaded the latest version and found it more grindy than I had with previous versions. The Lust stat went down to Absolute Zero each morning, and the only thing that I could do to raise it to a REASONABLE level (past 5 or so) was to get bjs from Lila on the bus, but it takes about 20 to top off. And the fingering of Mary or sex with Jasmine didn't even register. Absolutely ridiculous!

The other major trouble that I had was in 50 days of game playing, I NEVER once got Mom- sorry, the Landlady, to do anything in the Kitchen. Even when Mandy was not there, Mom would say "Not in front in your sister". I didn't have anywhere near that much trouble with previous versions.

scarypumpkin

I am a pumpkin
Game Developer
Aug 10, 2016
I downloaded the latest version and found it more grindy than I had with previous versions. The Lust stat went down to Absolute Zero each morning, and the only thing that I could do to raise it to a REASONABLE level (past 5 or so) was to get bjs from Lila on the bus, but it takes about 20 to top off. And the fingering of Mary or sex with Jasmine didn't even register. Absolutely ridiculous!

The other major trouble that I had was in 50 days of game playing, I NEVER once got Mom- sorry, the Landlady, to do anything in the Kitchen. Even when Mandy was not there, Mom would say "Not in front in your sister". I didn't have anywhere near that much trouble with previous versions.
It might be the case of I need to start a new game
will do a play through to make sure, If I find any problems they will be address, thanks for letting me know!
and for anyone who reads this make sure config.console = False (don't use console commands)

hentai charley

Oct 17, 2019
It might be the case of I need to start a new game
will do a play through to make sure, If I find any problems they will be address, thanks for letting me know!
and for anyone who reads this make sure config.console = False (don't use console commands)
Thank you for your quick reply.

Just to clarify- I was not playing with a saved game. Since it had been several months since I had played Demon Curse, I did run a saved game to see where I had left off, but after I dl'd the new update, both times I played a new game from scratch.

The other point is that I meant 50 days of GAME time, not that I had been playing for 50 days in Real Time.

Reactions: scarypumpkin

scarypumpkin

I am a pumpkin
Game Developer
Aug 10, 2016
Thank you for your quick reply.

Just to clarify- I was not playing with a saved game. Since it had been several months since I had played Demon Curse, I did run a saved game to see where I had left off, but after I dl'd the new update, both times I played a new game from scratch.

The other point is that I meant 50 days of GAME time, not that I had been playing for 50 days in Real Time.
thanks for clarification, did find a few bug and 1 big one will upload a fix soon (but don't know if it will fix your problem)
had no problems with the mary and jasmin scenes (I did change how you get the mary scene, go to mc desk as her for help)
I did lower the lewdness you get from earlier version(0.1 or earlier think), was thinking at more h scene and the ability that increase lewdness (not ingame yet) would make up

ScorpiusLee

Aug 19, 2020
there was bug that cost some players to miss the new Mandy scene
pc
Mega
mac
Mega
i still cant get lewdpoints from mandy even start a new game. and there is no event in friday nurse office after message2 received(i use my old save test this nurse event)

solved, by the older version I created an save that met the event

Last edited:
Reactions: scarypumpkin

scarypumpkin

I am a pumpkin
Game Developer
Aug 10, 2016
i still cant get lewdpoints from mandy even start a new game. and there is no event in friday nurse office after message2 received(i use my old save test this nurse event)

solved, by the older version I created an save that met the event
Yeah i cant seem to increase mandy's lewdpoints at all after everything.
thanks for letting me know will release a fix soon... I hope its the last one

Reactions: hentai charley

ZORG_RUS

Apr 30, 2020
DC 0.14-public
-added 1 Jenna scene
-other small stuff
pc:

mac:

Reactions: johnelros

KiichiYakuza

Mar 2, 2022
any scenes with Sydney?
EDIT : by scenes I don't mean perving on her in the shower or something like that,
bj +

KiichiYakuza

Mar 2, 2022
4 scenes right now, I changed her name to Mandy, but feel free to call her whatever you want
sorry , I have not played your game , was just looking at the previews and was thinking...
"Sydney seems to have a bitchy attitude... I hope we can tame her, I wonder if there are any scenes with her"
:D
one more question, what kind of scenes are these 4 scenes? if you don't mind me asking.
also thanks for the reply :D , always nice to see a dev interacting with the community :D, or at least parts of the community :D

2.00 star(s) 12 Votes