scarypumpkin

I am a pumpkin
Game Developer
Aug 10, 2016
how do i raise the love and lewdness stats quickly?
grinding is taking ours :(
go talk aeziana in mc room and level up your abilities, will give you love bonus love for for most scenes (bonus to lewdness in the future)
hope that helps

Eze3d

Jan 24, 2020
hello, someone would pass me some saved. Not knowing English makes it difficult for me to unlock the scenes. thank you

scarypumpkin

I am a pumpkin
Game Developer
Aug 10, 2016
hello, someone would pass me some saved. Not knowing English makes it difficult for me to unlock the scenes. thank you
I don't share my save game being the the dev, but I'm not against it

How in the fucking world can i get mandy dance scene?????????
6-9am weekday go to her room when she is in the shower, make sure you have the six sense ability and spy on her

8-10pm weekday go to upstairs bathroom scene should start

PePeTheCoCk

Apr 6, 2020
scarypumpkin Why are the updates so extremely short ? 1 scenes for months of waiting ? this doesn't sound good.
And the art isn't out of this world many other drawn games look much better, so this can't be the excuse either.

scarypumpkin

I am a pumpkin
Game Developer
Aug 10, 2016
scarypumpkin Why are the updates so extremely short ? 1 scenes for months of waiting ? this doesn't sound good.
And the art isn't out of this world many other drawn games look much better, so this can't be the excuse either.
not sure if you played the game or not, but 1 scene has around 5 or more different animation (they are not just sped up)
some with hand animated scenes like cum or pee and so on...

I should probably make it more clear in the updates, thanks

so, no excuses here... just facts

• Angry
Reactions: yksuasr

Zircana

Mar 31, 2022
I saw a dialogue of aunt and cousin. when will they arrive? and how can I trigger that scene if available. I tried following the timestamp the mom said

kymerazero

Dec 11, 2017
After Urban x Life and Urban x Demons, Now we have Demon Curse
but a pit, I hoped Ms J was in this new version (was my fav in both games)

scarypumpkin

I am a pumpkin
Game Developer
Aug 10, 2016
Dude don't take it so seriously i like your game one thing that is concerning is that it doesn't have any sound/background music would be a nice addition.
not gonna add any audio, until i finish converting all the animations to a movie file, it might take awhile

I saw a dialogue of aunt and cousin. when will they arrive? and how can I trigger that scene if available. I tried following the timestamp the mom said
my guess is you're talking about nina and sunny
-jenna will send a text
-go talk to her on sunday morning 7 to 10 am should start scene (only nina into)

After Urban x Life and Urban x Demons, Now we have Demon Curse
but a pit, I hoped Ms J was in this new version (was my fav in both games)
her name and looks might have changed... but she's still a teacher

alexismoses

May 22, 2019
I like this kind of art and just hope the dev doesn't abandon this game
(idk why I thought of this but the updates are quite slow and many devs slowly abandon their games in a similar kind of way)

BFC 78

Jan 23, 2022
hi scarypumpkin I found a bug when select alarm clock to 2am screenshot0001.png the day start over at 6am hind of like I'm playing adult parody of Groundhog Day but I'm looping before all the good stuff starts and makes me a really sad panda:cry: lol and keep doing what you love

2.00 star(s) 12 Votes