scarypumpkin

I am a pumpkin
Game Developer
Aug 10, 2016
sorry , I have not played your game , was just looking at the previews and was thinking...
"Sydney seems to have a bitchy attitude... I hope we can tame her, I wonder if there are any scenes with her"
:D
one more question, what kind of scenes are these 4 scenes? if you don't mind me asking.
also thanks for the reply :D , always nice to see a dev interacting with the community :D, or at least parts of the community :D
scene listed in game :
-playing with herself
-dancing
-2 bj

if you wait for the next date one sex scene

Reactions: KiichiYakuza

KiichiYakuza

Mar 2, 2022
scene listed in game :
-playing with herself
-dancing
-2 bj

if you wait for the next date one sex scene
cool cool, will have to sneak this VN in my playlist ,
also next update is probably a bit further away than I would like, so .. yea..
thanks for the answer :D

One last question actually... does she change her tune?her behaviour?or she still the same "look down on MC" etc ?

scarypumpkin

I am a pumpkin
Game Developer
Aug 10, 2016
cool cool, will have to sneak this VN in my playlist ,
also next update is probably a bit further away than I would like, so .. yea..
thanks for the answer :D

One last question actually... does she change her tune?her behaviour?or she still the same "look down on MC" etc ?
yes, deep in her cold black heart, but would never admit it unless force too!

Reactions: KiichiYakuza

YoshiEnVerde

Dec 21, 2020
There is no sex in this game according to the tags.

That also means that the "incest" tag is wrong, because incest kinda requires a sexual act being performed.
I don't see the "no sexual content" tag anywhere... Where do you get there's no sex in there (and not just a "not yet")?
Also, while the technical definition of incest would mean sex, we also know it means people related by blood and close enough that it's "wrong", and yet we see people using the tag for step-siblings and such. I take this as saying "we're getting to the sex soon, and it will include incestuous sex"

Reactions: scarypumpkin

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
I don't see the "no sexual content" tag anywhere... Where do you get there's no sex in there (and not just a "not yet")?
Also, while the technical definition of incest would mean sex, we also know it means people related by blood and close enough that it's "wrong", and yet we see people using the tag for step-siblings and such. I take this as saying "we're getting to the sex soon, and it will include incestuous sex"
Since there are no sexual tags, there must be no sexual content. That is a logical deduction. The "no sexual content" tag is for games which aren't sexual in nature (they might have nudity).

Tags are reserved for current content in game. Meaning, an incest tag is for games that currently has incest. Which cannot be possible here, since there is no sexual content reported in the tags.

If there is a blowjob or scene with another kind of sexually explicit scene between the MC and a sister or mother, it should be clear from the tags. There is no such tag.

scarypumpkin

I am a pumpkin
Game Developer
Aug 10, 2016
Since there are no sexual tags, there must be no sexual content. That is a logical deduction. The "no sexual content" tag is for games which aren't sexual in nature (they might have nudity).

Tags are reserved for current content in game. Meaning, an incest tag is for games that currently has incest. Which cannot be possible here, since there is no sexual content reported in the tags.

If there is a blowjob or scene with another kind of sexually explicit scene between the MC and a sister or mother, it should be clear from the tags. There is no such tag.
your logic is infallible

YoshiEnVerde

Dec 21, 2020

Except that... Well, half the tags are sexual content tags... Just because there isn't a specific sexual act in the tags, it doesn't mean there's no sexual content (hence, the missing "no sexual content" tag).
The very "Incest" tag you're complaining about pretty much denotes there's sexual content between family members.

Did it ever occur to you that the dev might have missed another tag? Or that, maybe, the only sexual content as of current version is covered by the "teasing" tag?

I will give you the part about not adding tags for future content. I thought of that as soon as I posted my previous message. But that doesn't mean your argument is any less of a logical fallacy.

All that said, as somebody that HAS bothered to play the game before acting like a douche, I'll let you know that the game has, in fact, the following content:
  • Cheating
  • Creampie
  • Groping
  • Handjob
  • Masturbation
  • MILF
  • Oral Sex
  • Vaginal Sex
Can't remember everything in the game out of memory, but there you go.
Next time, please, just contact the dev/OP and ask them to update the tags. The most probable case was that they forgot to update them as they added content.
Or, maybe, just be polite and ask for clarification? Like the half dozen people before you did, when asking about missing tags and content?

• Red Heart
Reactions: scarypumpkin
2.00 star(s) 12 Votes