• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

KBlack

Jul 4, 2018
The real question is, can the dev go the distance? This game has as much potential as the MC. The art lacks sfx, but honestly, the art is so good that it makes up for it. The story sounds fun and ambitious, 30 women in 30 days. That's a crazy task, but if the dev can make it possible it will literally make for one of the best games on this site. A bit of bugs to be worked out, but that can be helped by simply closing off certain portions before allowing the MC to go there. It needs an ingame guide, and it needs to avoid grinding like other games, art should be the focus and then everything else should follow. Right now it's not much, but worth a look for sure.

This game will be huge if the dev can meet the demand of such an ambitious project. Good luck killer, you're gonna need it.

Loganfin

Dec 2, 2020
I like the idea a lot. Hopefully the trade with the demon makes the MC taller and physically fit. Games where the MC is smaller than all of the women just don't work for me.

WhiteChibi

Jul 30, 2018
she's the one who lets you borrow the phone, I'm pretty meeting her is part of the plot.
Where is Bex located?
outside of setting up your apt (only H-scene is when you make your pact)
The only things you can do in town is meet some potentially sexable npcs
-Bex next door
-Lucia at the Electronics store
-Arianna at the Park in the Morning
-Chiwa and Oluchi at the Pizza Shop
Where next door for bex exactly? all i get are ''I can't go in''

Zolkane

Jun 2, 2017
Will thy addeth INCEST?!

I know not every game has to be incest just asking if it is planned or if someone is making a patch.
no need opatch, the dev dont ahve patreon so its already incest. You dont need to do anything. Somebody should add incest tag

Reactions: Soggy Bread
4.60 star(s) 140 Votes