VikYolo

Nov 12, 2017
Amazing game... But damn that menu music is a tune, anyone knows the name or if it's even available?

Reactions: Jonga

BreadManGames

Satan's Baker
Game Developer
Oct 17, 2021
Look very promising so I'll bookmark and keeping my eyes on this game, hopefully it will get enough support and people interests to grow. If Dev was here then I wish you the best with the project, keep it up
Thank you!

Okay awesome game so far. I really like it. Like a few otehr people have said, this has a lot of potential. However you need to go back over some of your coding. Some of the outside maps (in the town) disappeared on me and became random colors. I could still see the arrows so I knew how to get out of the map, but there are some serious bugs going on.
Hey yeah that was an issue that came up when I was testing it that I had thought I'd solved. I'll get back in there and it will hopefully not be an issue in future updates!

The real question is, can the dev go the distance? This game has as much potential as the MC. The art lacks sfx, but honestly, the art is so good that it makes up for it. The story sounds fun and ambitious, 30 women in 30 days. That's a crazy task, but if the dev can make it possible it will literally make for one of the best games on this site. A bit of bugs to be worked out, but that can be helped by simply closing off certain portions before allowing the MC to go there. It needs an ingame guide, and it needs to avoid grinding like other games, art should be the focus and then everything else should follow. Right now it's not much, but worth a look for sure.

This game will be huge if the dev can meet the demand of such an ambitious project. Good luck killer, you're gonna need it.
great notes, I agree! I plan on adding placeholder sfx to H-scenes in the next update, and eventually original VO and SFX. This is my first game dev project so a lot of wrinkles to figure out but I'm enjoying the process and love making the game. There will be a guide in the Phone in upcoming updates, and I'm going to include a few minigames but as little grind as possible, I hate doing the same event x10 to progress and I'd rather focus on progressing the story and getting some dope content out there.

BreadManGames

Satan's Baker
Game Developer
Oct 17, 2021
Hey everyone thank you for trying out the game and thank you a fuck-ton for all the support and kind words!

I'm a first time dev and there's stuff to fix, but I plan to bust my ass to make this game as awesome as possible. I'm still getting used to the workflow and I have a day job, so v.02 might be a minute but I'm already working on it - v.02 is kinda gonna be Revenge of the Booty, I got a few characters with some major cake coming up to balance out all the giga-boobs!

joaopedro020406

May 6, 2018
This game have potential to be one of my favorites, excelent art and design, i'm exciting waiting for future updates
(sorry my bad english, i'm from Brasil)

Reactions: JuninPk

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Hey everyone thank you for trying out the game and thank you a fuck-ton for all the support and kind words!

I'm a first time dev and there's stuff to fix, but I plan to bust my ass to make this game as awesome as possible. I'm still getting used to the workflow and I have a day job, so v.02 might be a minute but I'm already working on it - v.02 is kinda gonna be Revenge of the Booty, I got a few characters with some major cake coming up to balance out all the giga-boobs!
Yay! Can't wait for the next build to see how you improve the game and add more content in it, for the first time Dev this is okay so just take your time to perfect the skill and gain experience in the long run.

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
This game looks interesting. Of course I would give up my "Sou" for a good time... I assume "Sou" is short for soup?

Kirie

Jul 28, 2018
Quite a nice rpg maker game with non-default assets.
I do hope this project will fly and not sink.
There's a lot of work to be done.
+1

Reactions: TheRealSerrated

Unknown_Beta

Nov 12, 2020
People keep throwing shade by comparing this to Urban Demons. I don't get the reasoning though? U.D. is a good game, so comparing this game to that is a compliment. Furthermore fans of U.D. should be happy that there's a fresh new game around that might tickle their pickle with similar but different content.

Reactions: IRLover
4.50 star(s) 143 Votes