HerreroA

Apr 3, 2023
Progress Log
Finally, it's coming!

This was the longest and most mentally and physically taxing update to date, I am very, very happy to have a release date for it and very excited to get it out to everyone and see your reactions (and excited to get back into family content after the public's out).

I wrapped up art and completed a playthrough of the new content, already working through my own list of fixes while I wait for the team to get theirs to me this coming week. New stream schedule will be going up on Discord today as well, I'll be starting those up after the Substar version is out.

Have a great week y'all!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

View attachment 3304169
holy fvck, finally a dev who is loyal and shows no laziness about his work ♥ u are a gem

Turkis

Jul 17, 2017
Progress Log
Finally, it's coming!

This was the longest and most mentally and physically taxing update to date, I am very, very happy to have a release date for it and very excited to get it out to everyone and see your reactions (and excited to get back into family content after the public's out).

I wrapped up art and completed a playthrough of the new content, already working through my own list of fixes while I wait for the team to get theirs to me this coming week. New stream schedule will be going up on Discord today as well, I'll be starting those up after the Substar version is out.

Have a great week y'all!

View attachment 3304169
KittenCouncilFren.jpg

raz7

Aug 21, 2017
Progress Log
Finally, it's coming!

Have a great week y'all!

View attachment 3304169
Lets goooo

Reactions: BreadManGames

MaximusCryo

Aug 19, 2022
Geez this place is so two face. Not even a page ago people talk shit about Breadman and now he says he has everything complete and ready for the testing phase they praise him like a god now.
That is because their horny powers are taking over them and they turn into mindless zombies until the update is ready. They are in other words... weak

Mar 15, 2022
Progress Log
Finally, it's coming!

Have a great week y'all!

View attachment 3304169
BreadManGames
celebrates with everything! I see your live drawings on Discord and your work is amazing and admirable with all the effort that entails, the update is eagerly awaited!

• Red Heart

Ojbal

Jan 28, 2021
Progress Log
Finally, it's coming!

Have a great week y'all!

View attachment 3304169
We're so back

• Red Heart

BorsDeGanis

Jan 30, 2020
Progress Log
Finally, it's coming!

Have a great week y'all!

View attachment 3304169
happy-sad-happy-tears.gif

Rattatonga

Nov 8, 2017
Seeing the release date post:

Starting Hobo-Barrel sytem check;
Barrel integrity = green
Flame = green
Cozyness = green
Weapons = hot - Wait what?
Hoboness = green - What do you mean weapons...
BBQ grill = green ....hey we're not done here...answer my que..

Hobo-Barrel 2000 all systems green
Ready to deploy...
Y/N?

Man wasn't it like 2 or so months ago since the last version was released? Shit ...there goes time again, flying even harder now.
I didn't rly kept up with this thread and mostly flew over it whenever I checked, but honestly, that's kinda better. The less I know beforehand the better playing and seeing first time will be.

So once again a big thanks to Bread and the team for giving us one of the top games on this site.

situruttu

Mar 16, 2020
Seeing the release date post:

Starting Hobo-Barrel sytem check;
Barrel integrity = green
Flame = green
Cozyness = green
Weapons = hot - Wait what?
Hoboness = green - What do you mean weapons...
BBQ grill = green ....hey we're not done here...answer my que..

Hobo-Barrel 2000 all systems green
Ready to deploy...
Y/N?

Man wasn't it like 2 or so months ago since the last version was released? Shit ...there goes time again, flying even harder now.
I didn't rly kept up with this thread and mostly flew over it whenever I checked, but honestly, that's kinda better. The less I know beforehand the better playing and seeing first time will be.

So once again a big thanks to Bread and the team for giving us one of the top games on this site.
last update was in june, its 8 months

harem.king

Engaged Member
Aug 16, 2023
Progress Log
Finally, it's coming!

Have a great week y'all!

View attachment 3304169
19 new animations is a lot. wow.

radbaz31

Feb 23, 2023
Progress Log
Finally, it's coming!

Have a great week y'all!

View attachment 3304169
11 more day ...bruh . what for

hellyeah3000

Nov 11, 2021
Currently it's just Angelina. When the production schedule allows for it (meaning when all of the team is working on the current build) we plan on having 'bonus' events voted on by supporters which will include things like using Mammon's power on completed girls and additional post-arc content for completed girls. There's no timeline right now for when we'll get to those events as Zakko is focusing on fixing my old stuff and I'm not stopping the production schedule so I keep adding new stuff to his workload, but he's catching up to me.

Overlapping powers like that you'd get a Bag of Holding x Portable Hole situation where MC and whoever he was banging would be sucked into the Astral Plane
I beg for more expansion stuff, and would be hot af to make his D even bigger when he wants to! also make futas bigger!

4.50 star(s) 146 Votes