Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Is there nothing below D tier? Because Dean Smyth and MC's father Paul, should be far lower than D tier, hell F tier wouldn't be low enough. Also everyone needs to stop being mean to Chuckie, he's a cool bro who I feel would drop everything and help you out if you had an emergency.
You can add rows, if that is your druthers.

I just don't see why all the hate for Sal's Clerks. They do nothing offensive. They should be C tier, if people are going to include them. Heck, I don't think Sal's Clerk 1 was even supposed to be there today. :sneaky:

Sukme

Dec 21, 2017
Just curious...did you actually write/draw 'support on subscribestar' backwards or write it properly then mirrored it?
Looks like its going to be awesome..again.
Progress Log
Finally, it's coming!

This was the longest and most mentally and physically taxing update to date, I am very, very happy to have a release date for it and very excited to get it out to everyone and see your reactions (and excited to get back into family content after the public's out).

I wrapped up art and completed a playthrough of the new content, already working through my own list of fixes while I wait for the team to get theirs to me this coming week. New stream schedule will be going up on Discord today as well, I'll be starting those up after the Substar version is out.

Have a great week y'all!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

View attachment 3304169
[/QUOTE

BreadManGames

Satan's Baker
Game Developer
Oct 17, 2021
Just curious...did you actually write/draw 'support on subscribestar' backwards or write it properly then mirrored it?
Looks like its going to be awesome..again.
Pretty sure I wrote it normal and then flipped it! Was done on stream so I don't remember but I was probbaly going too fast to try and write it backwards

Sukme

Dec 21, 2017
Pretty sure I wrote it normal and then flipped it! Was done on stream so I don't remember but I was probbaly going too fast to try and write it backwards
And here I was super impressed -awesome art, great game play, nice writing and you can write/draw backwards on the fly...3 outta 4 not bad :cool:

• Haha
Reactions: BreadManGames
4.50 star(s) 148 Votes