JaexHoon

Feb 9, 2018
I just became a subscriber after randomly coming upon this game on here, hopefully it doesn't fall into the Summertime Saga trap of taking 6 months to 2 years to do an update.

Reactions: jaredforks

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
I just became a subscriber after randomly coming upon this game on here, hopefully it doesn't fall into the Summertime Saga trap of taking 6 months to 2 years to do an update.
If this is your perspective - you shouldn't subscribe to any developer. (Sorry BreadmanGames)

This game is free to play for anyone, directly from the developer (after them making it briefly available to certain subscription tiers). Access to the game, the game update release dates, and the game update development cycles are not tied to tier benefits, nor do subscriptions offer any such guarantees.

Now, if you have the funds and want to encourage and/or support the developer's vision while receiving tier benefits, as outlined on the developer's funding platform and understand you aren't subscribing to impose your idea of what the developer should be working on and how quickly (if it is not already outlined in the tier benefits) - then rock on!

Updates for this game take about 5-7 months, currently.

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
If you can give up one gourmet cup of coffee a month for a game you enjoy and support the Dev do it, expecting a definite schedule for each and every release may not be what you get. It's software development and art, and all the fringe stuff to put it all together. Adjust your expectations accordingly.

Turkis

Jul 17, 2017
If you can give up one gourmet cup of coffee a month for a game you enjoy and support the Dev do it, expecting a definite schedule for each and every release may not be what you get. It's software development and art, and all the fringe stuff to put it all together. Adjust your expectations accordingly.
What people seem to forget is that it's actually pretty common for games to be dropped in the middle of production by the professional game developers like EA and Blizzard all the time. It sucks when the dev making the game you love drops it for w/e reason (or a few dev's who "finish" a game that isn't actually finish), but I always try to look on the bright side. At least we got to see a glimpse of what the dev wanted to show us. And some of those glimpses are damn amazing, and inspiring.

Folks just need to learn to enjoy the flow. And I think most of us are enjoying the flow here on Deam Deals.

Sukme

Dec 21, 2017
At this point I'm just curious as to if any records have been broken as to how to how many times this
1706924878329.png
has been re-posted...

Reactions: AnonBeast

donnuthole

Mar 18, 2019
anyone know if we will get scenes with ashley in the next update? I know this update is for Brenda, but is there any other females characters involved?

archmancer8

Mar 25, 2020
anyone know if we will get scenes with ashley in the next update? I know this update is for Brenda, but is there any other females characters involved?
Most likely no scenes, but there may be interactions with her. Bread generally alternates between family updates (where we make progress with cousin, aunt, and/or sis) and non-family updates (where we make progress with non-related women). The only exception is Leslie, who gets some content each update.

Ragingrager

Jan 27, 2018
I was a little hesitant in giving my personal taste, but yeah sure, why the hell not? Like I said folks 'Personal'. These are characters that intrigue me the most on who I feel should get the most content :BootyTime:. So if you could kindly please put the pitchforks down plz :eek:

View attachment 3320758
Breaking Hannah is truly underrated. Hopefully its a slow process of making her submit when we get to her route.

4.50 star(s) 147 Votes