varbles

Apr 7, 2023
u gotta learn that ppl give opinions even if u dont ask for them big boss
Take your own medicine, little boy. You gotta learn that people are going to give you their opinion even when you didn't ask for it. Our opinion is that you can fuck right off to whatever hole you crawled out of. Don't like it? Find somewhere else to cry about it, because you'll receive no safe space here to voice your opinion without receiving opinions in return.

Zakko

Lead Dev of Demon Deals
Game Developer
Jun 4, 2017
Progress Log - 2024/07/14

Decent jump this week, finished the art for the previous and got through the coding for 2 more. The first one I'm doing art on this week is big, needing a chunk of images that's going to take most of the week I'm guessing. Good news is the second event is super short and will likely only need an image or two, so I'm hoping to get through the art for both this coming week. To be seen, as always haha

Stream tomorrow, EU friendly, designing the manga cover for Sab's guilty pleasure series "Magical Undead Witch Princess" which should be... fun haha. Other than that, Teaser Wednesday, maybe another warm-up sketch in the back half of the week! Take care of yourselves!

- Breadman
ProgressLog_20_post.jpg

Zakko

Lead Dev of Demon Deals
Game Developer
Jun 4, 2017
zakko do you only do code or do you do some arts like breadman. Also during post production how do you test the code?
I don't create any of the art. I am sort of involved with it if you want to count compression and testing in regards to finding the best ways to play animations in terms of in-game performance etc, but that's all technical.

We test the code by playing through the game and fixing the bugs we run into. It can be very time-consuming and difficult. Going out of your way to try to break the game and doing things in an order that does not feel natural, among many other things, is very slow and draining. That's why we require 2 weeks. But that's how we minimise bugs for the BETA release—further polishing it using bug reports from users afterwards.
Tough as it is, it's absolutely worth it to make the game better and improve the user experience.

dragarblaze

Jul 16, 2020
Progress Log - 2024/07/14

Decent jump this week, finished the art for the previous and got through the coding for 2 more. The first one I'm doing art on this week is big, needing a chunk of images that's going to take most of the week I'm guessing. Good news is the second event is super short and will likely only need an image or two, so I'm hoping to get through the art for both this coming week. To be seen, as always haha

Stream tomorrow, EU friendly, designing the manga cover for Sab's guilty pleasure series "Magical Undead Witch Princess" which should be... fun haha. Other than that, Teaser Wednesday, maybe another warm-up sketch in the back half of the week! Take care of yourselves!

- Breadman
View attachment 3831094
very nice so we could see release then by the end of the month to mid august

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
very nice so we could see release then by the end of the month to mid august
No. Just. No.

While you are free to make your own attempts at estimations - your attempt is far off. Enjoy the rest of your summer (winter if you are in the southern hemisphere) and start checking back in mid- to late-September as the team gets closer (not done... closer).

16 June (1 month ago)​
14 July (today's chart)​

I mean, in the post directly above yours, Zakko states how bug testing takes 2 weeks --- and they haven't even got to that point yet. That blows your estimate almost immediately.

Morioh1999

Dec 2, 2019
No. Just. No.

While you are free to make your own attempts at estimations - your attempt is far off. Enjoy the rest of your summer (winter if you are in the southern hemisphere) and start checking back in mid- to late-September as the team gets closer (not done... closer).

16 June (1 month ago)​
14 July (today's chart)​

I mean, in the post directly above yours, Zakko states how bug testing takes 2 weeks --- and they haven't even got to that point yet. That blows your estimate almost immediately.
Well 3 months and 2 weeks is to be more safe as a estimation. But yeah even my words mean nothing in grand schemes of things. By the time we got to Halloween holiday, we might not have it by some troubles or sooner by some miracles that bread shoulder got healed by the time being. But October is looking interesting, Bleach TYBW Court 3 and possibly(as a BIG IF) Family update of DD.

gamercunt

Dec 17, 2021
Well 3 months and 2 weeks is to be more safe as a estimation. But yeah even my words mean nothing in grand schemes of things. By the time we got to Halloween holiday, we might not have it by some troubles or sooner by some miracles that bread shoulder got healed by the time being. But October is looking interesting, Bleach TYBW Court 3 and possibly(as a BIG IF) Family update of DD.
Well it depends on what work load is left, if the creator started with all the big events and smaller events for the second half then we could see it sooner i reckon.

4.50 star(s) 147 Votes