juliopereira

May 17, 2017
Tier list as of v0.5.5.1

Ya'll keep up the great work, Zakko, GhostMoth, and Bread, (as well as any other members if you guys have expanded.)
Can't wait for the new update, and hopefully the support: love/financial/etc for the game return to you tenfold!

Thank you for being active and supportive on your platforms!

View attachment 3323415
Who is Miranda and Kelly? Is there any content from
them?

greeneyed

Jul 30, 2017
Progress Log

We got 1 week folks! 1 week left. As you can see in the log we made good progress through the first round of testing, a big thank you to the team for getting reports back to me quickly and an especially big thanks to Zakko for being so thorough in his testing and reporting (and advice on how to fix things haha). Speaking of Zakko, if you're on the discord you might've seen yesterday that he had a system failure with his PC and is waiting on a new part this coming week, so his involvement in the final round of testing might be limited. I don't see it impacting the supporter beta release at all but it could potentially delay the mobile build if he's not able to get his machine up and working. C’est la vie, that's life.

Either way, please send good vibes to our resident code-wizard, I will be completing another run today/tomorrow to try and catch any straggler bugs before sending a final alpha out to the rest of the team and working on any issues we can find until the release. Have a great week everyone!

View attachment 3325995

Also, just a heads up for y'all over here on the high seas - I'll be posting the last teaser images on Thursday and then after that will be taking my usual sabbatical til after the public's out. It's been getting spicier over here as it is with the extended dev cycle and I am not interested in keeping up with the wave of crazy that's coming haha
For those of ya'll that will be here holding it down

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
This pleases me, I may have to start supporting you my friend. One of the developers I used to support left the platform after Patreon did it's thing and steam denied them and didn't allow them to put it on their platform. You've been a solid developer for years so I think you deserve my monies. Who said pirates don't support occasionally?

• Red Heart
Reactions: BreadManGames
Mar 15, 2022
This pleases me, I may have to start supporting you my friend. One of the developers I used to support left the platform after Patreon did it's thing and steam denied them and didn't allow them to put it on their platform. You've been a solid developer for years so I think you deserve my monies. Who said pirates don't support occasionally?
You would do well to support him, if I could I would support several, but the economy of my country does not allow it.

Mr.Sagar

May 1, 2018
I hope that after 8 months in the new update there will also be scenes with the mother and not just with the teacher

zidane10

Oct 7, 2022
Lol even jackerman will feel shame with a delay like this xd.
8 months is near to a pregnancy period wtf lmao.
Don't take my words serious i am just joking, breadman.

jhose15xs

Sep 1, 2017
My biggest hope for this update is hot spanking content for the teacher. It'll be a good precursor for (please let it happen) spanking the sister. I mean these asses Bread draws are dying for it.
talking about spanking fetish and other things, the king is Cure my addiction, that game really do a good job with it

Last edited:

Man_in_hat365

Jan 11, 2020
this is what I think Bread may do with the game more or less and is what I feel everybody's role will be within the game I do hope some of these characters questlines are only 10-15 mins long relatively cause if we have character focused updates for everyone this game will take way too long to complete otherwise

Did Bab's dirty with that NPC rank.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: DicksInSpace

dragarblaze

Jul 16, 2020
Did Bab's dirty with that NPC rank.
lol you may think so my guy but theres no way shes gonna get any with the way she looks shes gonna get bimbofied by demon magic or something if that does happen which I doubt will happen with breads artstyle and all the ladies that are gonna get some none of them are flat like she is so if she does shes gonna be transformed but not as she is now which is why I put her there

Antman63995

Aug 24, 2018
My biggest hope for this update is hot spanking content for the teacher. It'll be a good precursor for (please let it happen) spanking the sister. I mean these asses Bread draws are dying for it.
I hope so! Ashley is my favorite character so I cannot wait for her story to unfold. I imagine we'll have to wait quite a while though.

Alandir

Aug 18, 2021
lol you may think so my guy but theres no way shes gonna get any with the way she looks shes gonna get bimbofied by demon magic or something if that does happen which I doubt will happen with breads artstyle and all the ladies that are gonna get some none of them are flat like she is so if she does shes gonna be transformed but not as she is now which is why I put her there
Not everyone girl in the game needs to look the same. I for one think there would be a big appeal to have one girl taking the d without having exagerrated proportions herself.

Reactions: FlyerReady
4.50 star(s) 145 Votes