jinternet

Mar 27, 2021
I'm not trying to say anything mean about other games I just need a clarification but this version says 0.06 i've seen games with higher/same numbers but less content did the uploader make a mistake?

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
I'm not trying to say anything mean about other games I just need a clarification but this version says 0.06 i've seen games with higher/same numbers but less content did the uploader make a mistake?
If you think you have seen something with higher numbers, you are either mistaken or the mistake was made at the place wherever you saw it. v0.06a is the latest release and has been so for about 4 months. The next version will be v0.06.5 and, barring unforeseen issues, should be released in a few months.

kialera

Jun 1, 2021
Version numbers between different games don't follow any standardized convention, the devs decide themselves how they are going to number their releases. Some devs will use 0.00x and some others will jump straight to 0.x. Some use "chapters", some use something else. The only thing you can know for sure is whether the current version of this game is further along than the version of it you have played in the past.

jinternet

Mar 27, 2021
Version numbers between different games don't follow any standardized convention, the devs decide themselves how they are going to number their releases. Some devs will use 0.00x and some others will jump straight to 0.x. Some use "chapters", some use something else. The only thing you can know for sure is whether the current version of this game is further along than the version of it you have played in the past.
Cool thanks for the clarification since i've seen most games use the 0.00x format and their changelogs move in the same way i just thought there was like a standard that everyone liked and started to use as the blueprint. So when I saw it said 0.06 I automatically thought the game wouldn't have much content, but I played and I was wrong so I thought maybe the version type was wrong.

Zakko

Lead Dev of Demon Deals
Game Developer
Jun 4, 2017
Progress Log - 2024/06/16

Good jump this past week, got the art done and through the code for this next event. This next one has a sizable amount of art so I'm not promising anything for this coming week, I'm gonna try to get through what I can but it might not get done before the next log. The good news is this is the last of the big-big events, after this the remaining events are broken up into a bit smaller chunks so the hope is it'll move a little faster. As always, it remains to be seen but that's the hope.

Stream tomorrow (noir movie poster for Brenda's date flick, Lovers and Lilacs), Teaser on Wednesday, maybe another warm-up sketch on Thursday, we'll see. Have a great week!

- Breadman
ProgressLog_16_post.jpg

Feb 16, 2019

Good jump this past week, got the art done and through the code for this next event. This next one has a sizable amount of art so I'm not promising anything for this coming week, I'm gonna try to get through what I can but it might not get done before the next log. The good news is this is the last of the big-big events, after this the remaining events are broken up into a bit smaller chunks so the hope is it'll move a little faster. As always, it remains to be seen but that's the hope.

Stream tomorrow (noir movie poster for Brenda's date flick, Lovers and Lilacs), Teaser on Wednesday, maybe another warm-up sketch on Thursday, we'll see. Have a great week!

- Breadman
View attachment 3741570
So close and yet so far

Reactions: StreamSteam

kthewts

May 13, 2021

- Breadman
View attachment 3741570
Version 6.5 will be launched after Star Citizen 2.

4.50 star(s) 143 Votes