Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
when is the next update it has been a couple of moths since the beta?
Moths? Just one moth works on this game, GhostMoth.

Average is about 6 months, give or take, between releases.... so we're still at least 2 months or so out. The developer doesn't make estimates until very close to being done. Every Sunday, a progress log is posted here. Last week's: 10,653.

Zakko

Lead Dev of Demon Deals
Game Developer
Jun 4, 2017
Progress Log - 2024/06/23

Welp, I tried haha but turns out I was right last log that this event's art was just too much to get done in a single week. I came close though! I'm sitting at 51/60 images right now, so I almost got it done, but it'll be on next week's log it seems.

I'm hoping for a good jump next week as I'll miss a few days the week after with the freedom holiday here in the States, but other than that it's business as usual - there's a doodle stream at 10AM PST tomorrow, a spicy teaser this Wednesday, and maybe another warm-up sketch on Thursday!

- Breadman
ProgressLog_17_post.jpg
Reminder that "not all events are created equal". Bigger events may give the false impression not much progress was made because of the visual on the progress bar, but that's simply not the case.
The visual progress is based on the amount of art/code needed for events, and that can vary greatly. This is why despite working as much as normal, sometimes the progress bar will jump a lot, or very little—if at all—depending on the size of the events that were worked on.

That's why when bigger events are worked on it may seem slower, and when smaller events are worked on it may look like a ton of progress was made. The reality is it's a pretty steady pace the majority of the time.

This is why the progress log should only be used to somewhat have an idea-ish of where we are in development.

Dolno

Apr 2, 2024
Progress Log - 2024/06/23

Welp, I tried haha but turns out I was right last log that this event's art was just too much to get done in a single week. I came close though! I'm sitting at 51/60 images right now, so I almost got it done, but it'll be on next week's log it seems.

I'm hoping for a good jump next week as I'll miss a few days the week after with the freedom holiday here in the States, but other than that it's business as usual - there's a doodle stream at 10AM PST tomorrow, a spicy teaser this Wednesday, and maybe another warm-up sketch on Thursday!

- Breadman
View attachment 3763006
Reminder that "not all events are created equal". Bigger events may give the false impression not much progress was made because of the visual on the progress bar, but that's simply not the case.
The visual progress is based on the amount of art/code needed for events, and that can vary greatly. This is why despite working as much as normal, sometimes the progress bar will jump a lot, or very little—if at all—depending on the size of the events that were worked on.

That's why when bigger events are worked on it may seem slower, and when smaller events are worked on it may look like a ton of progress was made. The reality is it's a pretty steady pace the majority of the time.

This is why the progress log should only be used to somewhat have an idea-ish of where we are in development.
Hey, if your still having pain in your joints, I managed to find out the youtube channel I mentioned, it's called "squat university", alot of the thumbnails are thirst traps but when you see his techniques, I think you'll feel 110% better after them. (breadman if this is not)

Sleepy1994

Jan 12, 2021
By the time this is finished I won't care anymore, yall need to capitalize on when your product is popular double down on resources and manpower. Waiting 6 months for a few hours of content and some new cg isn't worth it especially if it's towards girls you don't care about. Honestly why is there not more Leslie content she's the best character and most of everyone agrees they are here for Leslie updates. Idk best of luck to ya but I'm out

GhostMoth

Lead Writer of Demon Deals
Game Developer
Dec 6, 2022
By the time this is finished I won't care anymore, yall need to capitalize on when your product is popular double down on resources and manpower. Waiting 6 months for a few hours of content and some new cg isn't worth it especially if it's towards girls you don't care about. Honestly why is there not more Leslie content she's the best character and most of everyone agrees they are here for Leslie updates. Idk best of luck to ya but I'm out
I know we have this come up every now and then, but it's worth repeating. Bread is our artist/creator, and that much isn't going to change. To hire additional help would be counterproductive, as we don't want conflicting visual styles nor do we want creative differences. The art will get done when it is done. Bread and I share writing responsibilities, and Zakko has the technical stuff down. Expediting anything only serves to cut corners with the final result, and really there's no bigger waste of time than trying to save time.

Take a break, go check out other games in the meantime. Hopefully we have some cool things to show you when you return. That's all we can really say or ask for. Waiting sucks for us too. Heck what's frustrating for me is knowing where all of these cool stories are going, and having to wait to finally show you guys. We'll get there.

khazimsan

Jul 17, 2020
Im estimating this will be finished (all girls and family members) in about 5ish years, if it keeps going at the 6 month format. Bread and the team did say this would be a slow burn game, and they were right.

Joey1264

Sep 29, 2020
Well, this is a long term relationship, slow burn - quality vs quantity. For some, a one-night stand will do the trick.
In this case, it's worth the wait.

4.50 star(s) 145 Votes