kthewts

May 13, 2021
Progress Log - 2024/06/16

Good jump this past week, got the art done and through the code for this next event. This next one has a sizable amount of art so I'm not promising anything for this coming week, I'm gonna try to get through what I can but it might not get done before the next log. The good news is this is the last of the big-big events, after this the remaining events are broken up into a bit smaller chunks so the hope is it'll move a little faster. As always, it remains to be seen but that's the hope.

Stream tomorrow (noir movie poster for Brenda's date flick, Lovers and Lilacs), Teaser on Wednesday, maybe another warm-up sketch on Thursday, we'll see. Have a great week!

- Breadman
View attachment 3741570
Version 6.5 will be launched after Star Citizen 2.

Reactions: Sleepy1994

Morioh1999

Dec 2, 2019
3 months maybe for public
for me, i believe its more like 18 weeks if he keep the same speed judging by the progress charts speed. its can be sooner its be later,that up in the wilds.Dont forget bread still linger from his shoulder injuries so he is like All-might past his prime

BreadManGames

Satan's Baker
Game Developer
Oct 17, 2021
is it me or leslie's pose is really weird?
potentially yeah - I plan on taking another pass at certain things on it before the release anyways but yeah I think with how she's positioned under/behind MCs raised leg and snuggled up there's a little proportion issue

4.50 star(s) 145 Votes