jebediahk42

Jun 3, 2018
Is the Leslie story-line continued in a meaningful way in the next update(06.5)? Will it be one of those games where the family characters don't get the full (penetration) sex scenes until the whole game is nearly completed?

The game looks very good so far, but kinda felt disappointing when the action with Leslie ended
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

BreadManGames

Satan's Baker
Game Developer
Oct 17, 2021
Is the Leslie story-line continued in a meaningful way in the next update(06.5)? Will it be one of those games where the family characters don't get the full (penetration) sex scenes until the whole game is nearly completed?

The game looks very good so far, but kinda felt disappointing when the action with Leslie ended
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Leslie is a slow burn, she will get to full sex way before the end of the game but her progression will take place over a fair few updates. I have a story I wanna tell with her and I want to be able to spend time at each stage with her.

nevt2050ptr

Oct 28, 2018
Leslie is a slow burn, she will get to full sex way before the end of the game but her progression will take place over a fair few updates. I have a story I wanna tell with her and I want to be able to spend time at each stage with her.
What about Ashley? Considering current flow of the game regarding family of mc Brandy will be the first one to go full way, next Cassie, the Leslie and in the end Ashley.

BreadManGames

Satan's Baker
Game Developer
Oct 17, 2021
What about Ashley? Considering current flow of the game regarding family of mc Brandy will be the first one to go full way, next Cassie, the Leslie and in the end Ashley.
Your guess is as good as mine as far as what I can say publicly haha
Leslie is my favorite and gets content every update, and I've been open about when to expect full sex with her, and the rest of the family progress a little every x.5 update but their schedules of advancement aren't public

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
well in the end i hoe we turn the powers we got on the very same person who gave them to us and make her a hot mess so she can't do what she want's lol. plues there are others who need scene's like the nun she need's to get laid to chill the hell out lol.

ghjhft

Oct 16, 2019
Your guess is as good as mine as far as what I can say publicly haha
Leslie is my favorite and gets content every update, and I've been open about when to expect full sex with her, and the rest of the family progress a little every x.5 update but their schedules of advancement aren't public
will Leslie get in next update even simple bj or deepthroat scene ? she even get thight fuck which more close to sex scene and i think that shoud have happened after bj scenes.

BreadManGames

Satan's Baker
Game Developer
Oct 17, 2021
well in the end i hoe we turn the powers we got on the very same person who gave them to us and make her a hot mess so she can't do what she want's lol. plues there are others who need scene's like the nun she need's to get laid to chill the hell out lol.
Lilith is kind of the big antagonist of the story, so it'll be awhile for her. Grace is a focus girl so can get it whenever she gets voted in but unfortunately she doesn't seem to be one of the more popular characters right now, so it could also be a minute before she gets hers.

will Leslie get in next update even simple bj or deepthroat scene ? she even get thight fuck which more close to sex scene and i think that shoud have happened after bj scenes.
I don't divulge what's happening when, so we'll just have to find out together - also, thighfuck is more intimate than BJ? I wasn't aware of that haha

ghjhft

Oct 16, 2019
Lilith is kind of the big antagonist of the story, so it'll be awhile for her. Grace is a focus girl so can get it whenever she gets voted in but unfortunately she doesn't seem to be one of the more popular characters right now, so it could also be a minute before she gets hers.

I don't divulge what's happening when, so we'll just have to find out together - also, thighfuck is more intimate than BJ? I wasn't aware of that haha
ok. almost in in evry game that i played thightfuck(without underwear) comes after bj and after comes penetration ))

jebediahk42

Jun 3, 2018
also, thighfuck is more intimate than BJ? I wasn't aware of that haha
U mean rubbing a naked penis near a naked vagina? Definitely not as intimate as a BJ. BJ only needs a mouth that is usually always not covered by clothing, and a penis that can be exposed without even taking the pants off.

her progression will take place over a fair few updates
"Fair few" sound like it will take more than two updates. So there will be sex with Leslie next year maybe(being very optimistic here), if to consider how things go with this type of games.

Nice game so far. I will be back when it is completed or abandoned.
Had my share of supporting "slow burn" for years.

Reactions: ghjhft

Zakko

Lead Dev of Demon Deals
Game Developer
Jun 4, 2017
"Fair few" sound like it will take more than two updates. So there will be sex with Leslie next year maybe(being very optimistic here), if to consider how things go with this type of games.

Nice game so far. I will be back when it is completed or abandoned.
Had my share of supporting "slow burn" for years.
Leslie is a slow burn not in that you get drip-fed an image and some dialogue every now and then, but as in there's a lot of content with her taking (relatively speaking) smaller steps instead of jumping into sex. That's why she gets content every update to have a constant rate of slower progression, so it's a nicely slower-paced route with her once the game is complete.

We've been extremely transparent that the actual act of sex is around v.10-ish, and if people wish to go play other games while they wait for that—and they're not interested in the roster of other girls—then please do so.

We can't really speak on players being burned from other games and what have you, we're not involved in those situations. We'll just keep trucking as we have been, and continue to create content just like we set out to do.

4.50 star(s) 145 Votes