zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
the angel calliope has a futa sceen with a demon girl and the mc can join them you can also make it none futa. if i rember right

dragarblaze

Jul 16, 2020
I feel like we will get a cassie sex scene or a couple this update and I sincerely hope we do !!! maybe brandy as well possibly but not sure on that one ashley and leslie are definitely not there yet so that wont happen

regardless of whether or not im correct ill still love the update and im sure well get some good content regardless i am pretty positive well get a leslie bj scene based on how the last update went

• Red Heart
Reactions: BreadManGames

Zakko

Lead Dev of Demon Deals
Game Developer
Jun 4, 2017
Where's the futa?
wait what?
... huh... this game has a [futa/trans] tag
I wonder why. I don't recall any of this being in the game.
Is it futa-on-male?
the angel calliope has a futa sceen with a demon girl and the mc can join them you can also make it none futa. if i rember right
Just to be clear: Futa in the game is not skippable—but completely avoidable. Meaning if you select to disable it, then it will never exist in the game (as opposed to skipping scenes with it, where it "technically still happens" even if you don't see it). If it is disabled, the game plays a non-futa version of the scene(s). You're not missing out.

Currently the plans are to only have futa content for some angels, and it's unlikely it will be anything beyond that. Of course, it will continue to be completely optional. Calliope is the only one with such content at the moment.

I believe our included saves tend to be with futa turned off. It can currently be switched on/off in the gallery room, so if you want or you're just curious, you can simply flip the switch and check out the scene(s) in the gallery. Regardless of the switch being turned on/off any number of times, the game will treat it as if it was always on that setting.

Last edited:

saifo79

Nov 25, 2021
hello can someone tell me how to fix this
when i was trying to fix 0xc000007 i fucked up other thing.. rpgm games doesn't work i get this message on notepade file called debug on game file ([0610/011448.254:ERROR:main_dll_loader_win.cc(145)] Failed to load NW DLL from D:\New folder\Living_with_Tsunade_0.37\Living with Tsunade 0.37\nw.dll: %1 is not a valid Win32 application. (0xC1) (edited) [17:33]

Sukme

Dec 21, 2017
hello can someone tell me how to fix this
when i was trying to fix 0xc000007 i fucked up other thing.. rpgm games doesn't work i get this message on notepade file called debug on game file ([0610/011448.254:ERROR:main_dll_loader_win.cc(145)] Failed to load NW DLL from D:\New folder\Living_with_Tsunade_0.37\Living with Tsunade 0.37\nw.dll: %1 is not a valid Win32 application. (0xC1) (edited) [17:33]
Delete it , download again and start over?
Why were you trying to 'fix' anything in the first place?

MacLovin'

Jun 12, 2018
Wait, so the info on who is the focus of the update isn’t out yet? My bets were on Ash and I assumed it was the natural way of things but I’ll gladly take some Cassie/Brandy scenes too please.
The best would be to start having some threesome content with the two one can dream lol

Alandir

Aug 18, 2021
Wait, so the info on who is the focus of the update isn’t out yet? My bets were on Ash and I assumed it was the natural way of things but I’ll gladly take some Cassie/Brandy scenes too please.
The best would be to start having some threesome content with the two one can dream lol
The full numbers always focus on one specific character that gets voted on by the community. The .5 numbers are general family updates. You get a lot of content with the 4 family members. They don't have one specific focus girl like the others.

Reactions: BreadManGames

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
that would be cool but i was more on the line of those who do not have scenes yet but that's just me lol.

jebediahk42

Jun 3, 2018
Is the Leslie story-line continued in a meaningful way in the next update(06.5)? Will it be one of those games where the family characters don't get the full (penetration) sex scenes until the whole game is nearly completed?

The game looks very good so far, but kinda felt disappointing when the action with Leslie ended
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.50 star(s) 147 Votes