Zakko

Lead Dev of Demon Deals
Game Developer
Jun 4, 2017
Progress Log - 2024/05/26

Small chunk on the bar, but it represents a lot of work for this latest event (over 50 images), and the art itself is looking really damn good!

This is sort of impromptu and normally I would give a heads up about it, but I'm taking this next week off from everything. I didn't stop work after v.06 and dove straight into this update, and while it's going well the work is catching up to me and I really need a little time to breath and recover a bit. Moth is working on the scripts for v.07 and Zakko is doing his background stuff as always, so there's still progress being made - I'm just taking a week from active development so my brain doesn't explode haha

This does mean that the Title Art and subsequent streams will all get bumped a week, and the teaser art is gonna be pushed back from this week to the first week of June instead. Again, I'd prefer if it wasn't last minute so I could plan around it but it was a decision I made in the last few days with the team, so here we are. Thanks for understanding and I will see you next Monday (June 3rd) for the Title Art Stream!

- Breadman
ProgressLog_14_post.jpg

just448

Jun 5, 2023
there are dozens of people waiting for the new update of this game... we believe that if you choose to volunteer, it will help you finish the game in a week XD

Turkis

Jul 17, 2017
there are dozens of people waiting for the new update of this game... we believe that if you choose to volunteer, it will help you finish the game in a week XD
And this is how people get burned out. It's been proven that people taking vacation actually improves not only productivity, but the quality of work being produced.

So let these people take a break.

mrcmis2133

Mar 27, 2019
I mean if taking a break ensures that productivity continues no one should have a problem with it, productivity after said break is still in the air - whether this next update is worth the wait remains to be seen.

Boopeeman

Jun 14, 2020
Progress Log - 2024/05/26

Small chunk on the bar, but it represents a lot of work for this latest event (over 50 images), and the art itself is looking really damn good!

This is sort of impromptu and normally I would give a heads up about it, but I'm taking this next week off from everything. I didn't stop work after v.06 and dove straight into this update, and while it's going well the work is catching up to me and I really need a little time to breath and recover a bit. Moth is working on the scripts for v.07 and Zakko is doing his background stuff as always, so there's still progress being made - I'm just taking a week from active development so my brain doesn't explode haha

This does mean that the Title Art and subsequent streams will all get bumped a week, and the teaser art is gonna be pushed back from this week to the first week of June instead. Again, I'd prefer if it wasn't last minute so I could plan around it but it was a decision I made in the last few days with the team, so here we are. Thanks for understanding and I will see you next Monday (June 3rd) for the Title Art Stream!

- Breadman
View attachment 3673064
Art was at this point by early November for 0.6. This doesn't include the code, which took a whole month to complete. So by last update's pace 0.6.5 is another 4 months away at the minimum.

I'm glad Bread is taking time off. You can tell the increased interval between updates is not for lack of trying.

But I would say, it still makes no sense to me that Bread is doing the coding when it should have already been streamlined and taken over by this point by someone else on the team. He should just not be doing any sort of coding anymore and it would be preferable if he took that month to rest instead.

Feb 16, 2019
Well we’ll see how things go from there. Long as he paces himself to iron out any issues and make sure this update meets all requirements of being good.

Bringbigdick

May 1, 2017
If all People would work 360 days without a break, nobody would be willing to work anymore. That would kill every productivity.

Thats why companies like mine with a good work-life-balance and good salary are more succesful than those which go the old way.

MacLovin'

Jun 12, 2018
How much content/far into development is this? How are the updates? Is the game good?
This is one of the absolute greatest games on this forum, if you decide to play it right now you’ll have plenty of content but the dev chose to slow burn the mom content so there’s a lot of teasing, handjobs, titjob etc. I personally love it.
Actually the rest of the incest content is thinner than the content with other girls too.
Now the content with non family girls on the other hand is abundant.

Aug 25, 2017
Art was at this point by early November for 0.6. This doesn't include the code, which took a whole month to complete. So by last update's pace 0.6.5 is another 4 months away at the minimum.

I'm glad Bread is taking time off. You can tell the increased interval between updates is not for lack of trying.

But I would say, it still makes no sense to me that Bread is doing the coding when it should have already been streamlined and taken over by this point by someone else on the team. He should just not be doing any sort of coding anymore and it would be preferable if he took that month to rest instead.
You're forgetting that he got hurt around that point last time, probably ruined a month+ of dev time

Boopeeman

Jun 14, 2020
You're forgetting that he got hurt around that point last time, probably ruined a month+ of dev time
I was baiting the response just to point out that was a consequence of his method. Coding is something someone else can do. That's also a skill where they'll have more success getting proficient volunteers.

4.50 star(s) 143 Votes