Sieglinnde

Let the Nightshine in - Developer
Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019
I loved the game, in general... I love the scenes with... The landlady. What I liked the most was the fact that you have a dad and your... Landlady is with him, so it felt amazing doing things with her knowing that kind of fact
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
If you can... Is there any other game like this that you can recommend me? I mean, one that does exactly this... That your landlady has a husband (your dad) and you can do things with her... I mean, she is basically cheating on him. Do you guys know any other game that does this?
Game threads aren't the place to ask for recommendations. You should ask in Recommendations & Identification.

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
you are right

but you don't have to be a snitch
Snitch? If I was gonna snitch I would have simply reported your post to the staff as off-topic and you would have gotten a notification of the deletion. I was cordial by simply stating this is not the place and directed you to where you should ask.

Reactions: Snugglepuff

Crispyking

Jul 15, 2017
I do hope that all your days are even great. In fact, I hope that every day is exponentially greater than the day before, so that eventually the entire universe collapses into a singularity of joy and happiness!

• Haha
Reactions: BreadManGames

Zakko

Lead Dev of Demon Deals
Game Developer
Jun 4, 2017
"Work in Progress of the v.06.5 Title Art! Got the BG, Ash, and Cass done today, I love the lighting we went with in this, very cozy and romantic haha

I'll be finishing this up on stream on Friday Thursday at 10AM PST, and we got the first Teaser image coming on Wednesday, so keep an eye out for it - have a good week!" - Breadman
TitleArt_WIP.jpg

Last edited:

Cool95f

Feb 12, 2024
I'm looking forward for a major Ashley update. Look, I'm not trying to be impatient here alright? I like the slow progress because,

1) It makes the game way more realistic than other CLICK & FUCK games out there.

2) I like to see the bonds between the MC and the girls grow step by step throughout the game. It makes the most sense than falling for his 19 inch python right after couple of scenes.

3) It makes the storyline more interesting and juicy. Imagine seeing all those teasings and wait for the main course. It's gonna be worth the wait.

4) Not to mention this game got me horny af. It has those teasings that I like the most. I like Milfs. ( Technically who doesn't right? ) And I have a thing for goth girls. So yeah that's a plus.

Also, I like how the developing team decided to make Ashley as a sweet girl. When the game told me to meet her for the first time, the idea of a stereotypical bitchy big sis crossed my mind. And I was like,

" Ah shit, here we go again......"

Why? Because every other game I played had that big sis who was very mean towards the MC. But when I talked to Ashley for the first time, I immediately fell in love with her. She's very sweet, cute and lovable. I thank the developing team for thinking out of the box here and making guys like me surprised.

Another thing I noticed is how different and unique each character from others. Something that is rare to see in games like these. Each character has it's own personality. Absolutely love this game.

4.50 star(s) 147 Votes