Bimford

Oct 2, 2021
Make sure you are playing the latest update, your title screen should say it's version v.06a (the a is important). There was a bug where players could freeze after talking to Brandy in history class but it's been fixed in the latest patch.
Dang, if I download the new one will it read my old save?

BreadManGames

Satan's Baker
Game Developer
Oct 17, 2021
Dang, if I download the new one will it read my old save?
if you're playing on mobile don't delete your game, just download and install the new version and it'll update and retain your saves. If you're playing on anything else you should be able to just transfer your save files/folder over to the new version.

BreadManGames, I'm curious as to how much of the story have we gotten through thus far (thru v0.06a, for anyone reading in the future)? 30%? 40%?
V.03 - School Days - was the end of Act 1 in my mind. All the major characters were introduced at that point and Leslie had taken that first step in their relationship. We're in Act 2 now but this is gonna be the longest stage by far as we have so many girls to get through. Act 3 will begin around that 28-30 girls bred section (we're at like, 6 or 7 girls completed right now?) and will take a few updates to get through. All that to say we're like, maybe 20-25% through?

MrMax

Sep 30, 2017
if you're playing on mobile don't delete your game, just download and install the new version and it'll update and retain your saves. If you're playing on anything else you should be able to just transfer your save files/folder over to the new version.

V.03 - School Days - was the end of Act 1 in my mind. All the major characters were introduced at that point and Leslie had taken that first step in their relationship. We're in Act 2 now but this is gonna be the longest stage by far as we have so many girls to get through. Act 3 will begin around that 28-30 girls bred section (we're at like, 6 or 7 girls completed right now?) and will take a few updates to get through. All that to say we're like, maybe 20-25% through?
Please tell me there are no more girls to be added - I've seen quite a few games just keep adding new LI and a lot of them fall by the wayside with barely any scenes or they become copy/paste characters with only the model being different.
We're already around 30 with DD I think - well into the danger zone for things to go south

CoconutBayBro

Nov 8, 2022
Please tell me there are no more girls to be added - I've seen quite a few games just keep adding new LI and a lot of them fall by the wayside with barely any scenes or they become copy/paste characters with only the model being different.
We're already around 30 with DD I think - well into the danger zone for things to go south
I think somewhere in this thread Bread and team reaffirmed that the current plan is to focus on finishing all the currently added heroines stories. So rest assured, there is no plan to add more till then (Unless we're counting Lilith's demon sisters bcuz their content is just minor compared to the others while still being integral for the story).

Last edited:

BreadManGames

Satan's Baker
Game Developer
Oct 17, 2021
Like Coconut said, we have a firm No New Characters rule in place in terms of LI's. There won't be any more girls introduced that will take up update space, Lilith's sisters will be handled either in the main plot or in current LI's updates, and non-LI's that can/will get it from MC (like Val) will only be available through planned bonus events for completed girls.

4.50 star(s) 145 Votes