dragarblaze

Jul 16, 2020
doing rough calculations lol i determined based off of the art from the front of cassies thighs to the back of her ass is about 16 inches and the width of her hips from the left side to the right is about 18.5 inches so i dont know what those measurements would equate to around lol

pisstaker

Mar 20, 2023
doing rough calculations lol i determined based off of the art from the front of cassies thighs to the back of her ass is about 16 inches and the width of her hips from the left side to the right is about 18.5 inches so i dont know what those measurements would equate to around lol
MFs when they discover that fictional drawings don't have to obey real-life laws of physics.
1719838889327.png

BreadManGames

Satan's Baker
Game Developer
Oct 17, 2021
ive noticed something else lol i looked at cassie and brendas measurements and they dont make sense theyre supposed to have a 46 in around ass but theres no way their asses are that small with how theyre drawn and at that height especially brendas theyd be at least 54 ish to 66 ish around
looking at real life models, which as others said it's a cartoon so while I try to keep it plausible in-universe for verisimilitude it doesn't have to be super-realistic, I can kinda see it. Graciebon is bigger than I would want proportionally for Cass or Brenda, and she's listed as being 56in at her hips, Amirah dyme has a similar build/look to Brenda and she's listed as being 44in, so maybe somewhere in between, like bumped up to 50in. I dunno, it's really only relevant to the character cards anyways, I don't have plans for their measurements to play a major role - even Angie didn't have her numbers listed in her dress scene.

manul527

Jun 8, 2022
And how long do you think principal character dick length is? Is there any info if it gonna grow bigger when he gets older? (Or because of another magic trick)

dragarblaze

Jul 16, 2020
looking at real life models, which as others said it's a cartoon so while I try to keep it plausible in-universe for verisimilitude it doesn't have to be super-realistic, I can kinda see it. Graciebon is bigger than I would want proportionally for Cass or Brenda, and she's listed as being 56in at her hips, Amirah dyme has a similar build/look to Brenda and she's listed as being 44in, so maybe somewhere in between, like bumped up to 50in. I dunno, it's really only relevant to the character cards anyways, I don't have plans for their measurements to play a major role - even Angie didn't have her numbers listed in her dress scene.
im not upset or anything i looked at them and then i got my wrap around measure tape and her measurement at the hips just seemed really small for her height and how she was built was just sharing a thought i had nothing more

BreadManGames

Satan's Baker
Game Developer
Oct 17, 2021
im not upset or anything i looked at them and then i got my wrap around measure tape and her measurement at the hips just seemed really small for her height and how she was built was just sharing a thought i had nothing more
Nah you're good no worries at all on my part either, you got me thinking and was just explaining my thoughts on it. Butt measurements prob were a little too small haha

Hiriye

Jan 4, 2024
Heya Bread, I have a question regarding a topic that's been quite controversial recently, understandably so. Idk if you know about the game "Something Unlimited", an update came out recently and apperantly the dev there fed an engine their art and started using AI to speed up their process, now idk if they're raw-dogging it or just using it as references or drawing over it... No idea. But what do you think of artists using their own art to teach an AI to throw up images so they can then edit them or just touch them up in a way that makes it seemless. Me for example I couldn't make out the difference between the art but people seemed to complained a lot... To me if it helps the dev and serves as a proper tool to speed up the process of work I'm all for it. Would u consider using AI in that way or have you considered it?

CoconutBayBro

Nov 8, 2022
Heya Bread, I have a question regarding a topic that's been quite controversial recently, understandably so. Idk if you know about the game "Something Unlimited", an update came out recently and apperantly the dev there fed an engine their art and started using AI to speed up their process, now idk if they're raw-dogging it or just using it as references or drawing over it... No idea. But what do you think of artists using their own art to teach an AI to throw up images so they can then edit them or just touch them up in a way that makes it seemless. Me for example I couldn't make out the difference between the art but people seemed to complained a lot... To me if it helps the dev and serves as a proper tool to speed up the process of work I'm all for it. Would u consider using AI in that way or have you considered it?
Bread and team have given their firm stances on the use of AI in their work (Below links)

BreadManGames

Satan's Baker
Game Developer
Oct 17, 2021
Yeah it's been said before here - I don't believe the tech is ethical, training a specific lora still builds on the base model of whatever genai you're using. I also just enjoy making art, there isn't a stage in my process I would want to automate or give up my creative control over. I'm not going to be invested in consuming content someone wasn't invested in enough to bother to make themselves and I can't operate on an assumption that other's will be. This game is something I want to work on and something I want to put the work in to make how I want, not take shortcuts like that and sacrifice quality for quantity

CoconutBayBro

Nov 8, 2022
With you around, Youre gonna give count a run for his money lol
I'm not gonna reach to the level of Morado (He's in a lot of diffrent threads while I'm just dedicated to this one haha). I just think it's nice that when newcomers have some doubts, I'm able to provide help. It also helps the devs when they aren't able (due to their busy schedule) to respond to someone's queries.

P.S Count if you see this, I can assure you that I ain't gonna take your job lol. So you can breath a sigh of relief(y)
But in all seriousnes, shoutout to Count for their contribution too.

Morioh1999

Dec 2, 2019
Placing bets on who get which specific sex scenes with family girls in this update.
I believe in my opinion that Bra dy V card would be taken.
Ashley a handjob
Cassie vaginal sex
Leslie.......................mmmmmmmmh....blowjob?

P.S that is my opinion. I dont have future sight a la Katakuri nor i havent hacked Bread PC( i already have difficulties with mine lol)

4.50 star(s) 146 Votes