Attal

Oct 25, 2017
alrighty then. Lemme reinstall it with your reuploaded game.
You can bypass by just coping another file in the se folder and renaming the copy WindHowling.ogg_ (I used Wind1.ogg_). You'll hear normal wind instead of a tea kettle, but not like I'm going to lose sleep over that. Can do something similar for other missing art/sound issues, not a big deal unless it's something important.

Fuchsschweif

Sep 24, 2019
BreadManGames please make the cum/orgasm scenes loopable! It's so disappointing that sex scenes suddenly stop into static images as soon as someone cums. It would be great as player to decide for oneself when to stop it by pressing a key.

Also, just as a suggestion: Sex scenes don't always have to end after the MC cums. Not many, but some games were brave enough to make the MC cum multiple times and the girls just keep going, that's hot asf. Your game is really top notch, I think with these two improvements it can really reach stellar dimensions.

By the way, I don't know if I just don't remember it or if you did change it with the new update, but the MCs dick looks a bit weird at the glans. The skin is like a thick wall and then the glans starts, I think the transition was smoother earlier in the game and looked better.

Jaam

Nov 28, 2017
So ive done the Angelina part of Ashley's quest and her questline is now gone. Is one scene all there is for Ashley or am i supposed to do something?

tramtoriana2

Oct 4, 2018
Last played i think 0.3 or 0.4 where school event started but there was issues like locking up events because i didnt do everything by walkthrough so has something changed?

poopbucket

Nov 23, 2019
Echoing this, I've downloaded the mac file from two separate sources and I can't open the game.
Someone else having problems with mac version ? It does not work for me
Open Terminal then type "chmod -R a+x " without quotes and make sure to have a space after the x, then drag the Game.app into the terminal window so it adds the full path to the app location and press enter.

Move Game.app to your Applications folder and then either hold down control when trying to launch it or type "sudo spctl --master-disable" into terminal to disable Gatekeeper.

Fuchsschweif

Sep 24, 2019
So is there a gallery of sorts for this? the heart sign on the phone has a couple scenes but not all of it.
Yeah in the other world, which you can access in the room on the bottom left corner next to your bedroom with the red pentagram.

That room is shining like a christmas tree, how did you never go into it and check what it does.

kymerazero

Dec 11, 2017
The game is good but man...when i use the save of the last version, the quest log is ALWAYS blank, its hard to just play the new part like this

4.50 star(s) 146 Votes