Crispyking

Jul 15, 2017
I hope I'm not being too blunt here, but the updated version has more pronounced breasts, reduced sag and makes them look less natural. Similar thing with the hourglass figure/knees. They look too pronounced imho, very much like Leslie’s new boobs:

Old:
1712616348812.jpeg 1712616376309.jpeg

New:
1712616405221.jpeg 1712616415580.jpeg

Overall it comes down to personal preferences I guess. The original style was lovely and had plenty of charm. To me the redraws wouldn’t be worth the effort, even while being technically superior.

dragarblaze

Jul 16, 2020
I’ll say this I’m pretty sure Cassie gonna get sex scene or two in this new update she’s already at oral the logical next step is sex so I’m glad my fav character is likely to get that !!

Knight

Jul 7, 2017
"Stream results! Lucia got an updated bust today, I focused as much as I could on keeping the old look and just updating the quality, overall I'm very happy with her!" - Breadman
View attachment 3522516
Eh, I liked the bra-straps sticking out of the shirt, shame he removed it. Thongs and bra-straps sticking out from cloths is hot.

Last edited:

archmancer8

Mar 25, 2020
I agree with what a lot of other people are saying. The old art has its own unique charm. If you really wanna do redraws, I'd suggest including a toggle option for players to choose between the old or new option, sort of like what swegabe does with her Legend of Queen Opala games where players choose which art style they want. Not sure how difficult it would be to utilize something like that.

Boopeeman

Jun 14, 2020
I hope I'm not being too blunt here, but the updated version has more pronounced breasts, reduced sag and makes them look less natural. Similar thing with the hourglass figure/knees. They look too pronounced imho, very much like Leslie’s new boobs:

Old:
View attachment 3522992 View attachment 3522994

New:
View attachment 3522995 View attachment 3522996

Overall it comes down to personal preferences I guess. The original style was lovely and had plenty of charm. To me the redraws wouldn’t be worth the effort, even while being technically superior.
Ashley's ass angle is the biggest controversy.

Art *style* was peak 0.4. He was figuring out the new style in 0.5, had some weird faces here and there.

It's also not particularly the art per se but how Breadman himself has shifted the tone of the story. From innocent sweet curvy women to sultry bimbos. All I would suggest is that he keeps a balanced tone and adjust depending on the particular girl's progression in the story and it should never be 100 percent one way or the other.

I wasn't a fan of how slutty Ashley's expression was in her photo last update for this reason. Unless she purposely sent it to MC and lied that she didn't mean to.

Edit: The only problem with Lucia's new bust is her eyes.

Last edited:

Zakko

Lead Dev of Demon Deals
Game Developer
Jun 4, 2017
Progress Log - 2024/04/14

Weird week. Productive, which is good, but just really unpredictable haha.

I finally got my cat home on Tuesday, dude is feeling a bit better but clearly shook and exhausted from nearly a week in the hospital and almost two full weeks of being sick overall, but he's trending upwards and I'm very happy about that.

Animations were up and down, struggled with animating a certain pose for the whole first half of the week, redoing it like 3 times before I was happy enough with it to move on. It took so long I was worried I wouldn't get much else done after it, but the next few I literally flew through, knocked them out in a day and a half or so. Can never predict where the work will add up and where it will even out, but glad I got a decent chunk done. I'm getting into the ones I wanna really focus on, so if it's a little slower this coming week understand that it's from the TLC I'm giving these scenes and it'll hopefully all be worth it.

Fun NSFW doodle stream planned for tomorrow, I'll be pulling the suggestions from Discord live this time, if you got an idea for a sketch you'd like to see, throw it in the stream-reference channel over there - have a great week y'all!

- Breadman
ProgressLog_8_post.jpg

4.50 star(s) 147 Votes