NunyaBiz123

Apr 3, 2022
And they hide it so much. It can be really frustrating.
Yeah. I had a cat that had a tumor growing on his shoulder. He would make sure to lay on it so I couldn't see it. He hid it all the time. Finally, I noticed it when he was getting a treat and came running for it. I couldn't believe how big it was. And how he hid it like he did. Unfortunately, I had to put him to sleep as it was inoperable and malignant. That shattered me. He climbed up in my arms after they gave him the shot. And I held him for awhile then laid him down so he could sleep. Tearing up right now remembering this. I used to sing to him and he would come and just sit by me and listen. I wish I would've sung him to sleep, but my heart was too hurt. Sorry. Done with the downer story. Love the pinup! And yessssssss, Camaro SS!! Though not going to lie, I am a sucker for a good muscle car.

cocoaa

Dec 24, 2017
Was fixed in the public release in mid February. Did you search the thread for "Katie" or "cup-a-feel" before asking your question? Are you using the correct version?

If you downloaded from OP or developer's links after 20 February 2024 - you should not have this bug. If you downloaded from somewhere else... don't do that.
I didnt see it thank you. Though when I attempted to use the patch it seemed to have just brought up a failed to load error for img/system/VNButtons.png.

Is there a way to transfer saves between versions, simply transfering save files doesnt appear to work.

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
I didnt see it thank you. Though when I attempted to use the patch it seemed to have just brought up a failed to load error for img/system/VNButtons.png.

Is there a way to transfer saves between versions, simply transfering save files doesnt appear to work.
Searching your error in this thread - it seems it comes up when someone attempts to install a patch incorrectly.

After removing the patch from the game, you might just try to follow the instructions here as a stop-gap method: 9,644 <- this turns off Katie soft-lock

Yes, there is a way to transfer saves - it requires a few steps.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
If you continue to have problems, you may be better served going to the developer's discord and seek help in the appropriate channel there.

Fayrus

Jul 22, 2017
Hello guys! Sorry if I ask something already answered, but is there any pregnancy in this game? Thanks before hand!

Zakko

Lead Dev of Demon Deals
Game Developer
Jun 4, 2017
Progress Log - 2024/04/28

So, when I said last week "maybe another week, a little more or less depending how these last few go" it turns out it's a little more. I got greedy and added a second angle to an animation, so I still got 1 left. I will absolutely be finishing that this week and getting into the first bit of code (prefacing that by saying I dunno if it'll be enough to be reflected in the next log, but it will be being worked on).

Superhero Doodle stream tomorrow at 5PM PST, other than that have a great week!

- Breadman
ProgressLog_10_post.jpg

darkness76

Jun 23, 2022
Hello everyone! I've already finished the entire game up to the end of the 0.5.5 release. The question is... Is it really impossible to have a save file to start from the beginning of the Brenda update (0.6) on Android?

Thanks for the answer and sorry for my english (the text is translate by google :sneaky:)

dragarblaze

Jul 16, 2020
Oh there will be my friend in this new update I’d be willing to bet Cassie will be the first of the family to get fucked probably on their date she’ll do a reverse cowgirl on the Ferris wheel then some scenes at the gym and her home maybe even MCs I’m excited to see what cums

4.60 star(s) 141 Votes