Hiriye

Jan 4, 2024
Hello dear dev! Just wanted to ask if you're considering putting the game on Steam? With all of the success the game is having and all?

INquiop

Jun 13, 2018
Breadman if your listening please make a Halloween event this year involves the women in the story go into zombie lust state that you have to spend the next one or two hours around the map trying to cure each one with your semen it could be started with where one the demons does it just to mess with us

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Breadman if your listening please make a Halloween event this year involves the women in the story go into zombie lust state that you have to spend the next one or two hours around the map trying to cure each one with your semen it could be started with where one the demons does it just to mess with us
You are aware how much artwork that would involve, right? That's not a couple of months work (after v0.06.5 comes out) -- that's more like a year or more. For one Halloween event for this year that wouldn't be released until Halloween 2025 - all the while v0.07.0 would be on hold and wouldn't get released until late spring 2026.

anyone121

Dec 22, 2022
if we assume that in a year we get 2 updates then it may take more than 8 years to finish the game taking account that the 0.5 versions are all completed in 3 years as the family has 4 members.

BreadManGames

Satan's Baker
Game Developer
Oct 17, 2021
I don't do holiday events in game, I know they're fun for players but it's a ton of work that does nothing to move the actual plot forward and is only fun if you can actually deliver around said holiday. It's not worth it to me. As another user said, I can't say it won't ever happen, but if so it'll be after I'm done with the stuff I'm interested in doing

Turkis

Jul 17, 2017
I don't do holiday events in game, I know they're fun for players but it's a ton of work that does nothing to move the actual plot forward and is only fun if you can actually deliver around said holiday. It's not worth it to me. As another user said, I can't say it won't ever happen, but if so it'll be after I'm done with the stuff I'm interested in doing
I've never been a big fan of dev's making these holiday special events in games unless it's tied into the storyline. As you and Morado said it takes a lot of time away from working on the actual plot of the games, and I'd argue a few games would already be finished if their devs didn't spend several months a year working on multiple holiday specials. Also most devs never even release their holiday special in time.

If you could tie in the story of a character to a holiday, you should totally do it. Like with Sabrina's story, totally gives you Halloween vibes and you could've worked it into the story (like her first attempt at summoning demons was being done on October 31). But if you don't want to add any holiday events ever, 99% of the players won't care. You're making a quality game that even most of these AAA game companies can't (or won't) put out. And that's what is most important part.

JJadams

May 25, 2017
That's a good thing to keep priotities right. The game is good, is going at it's pace... no need to do stuff that could have a negative impact on the game. Keep up the good work ;)

Reactions: FlyerReady

INquiop

Jun 13, 2018
Thank you breadman for responding then I have question and sorry if it was asked already but since we have demons and angels theme going should we expect any ghost action in the future with a new character or power we get

BreadManGames

Satan's Baker
Game Developer
Oct 17, 2021
Thank you breadman for responding then I have question and sorry if it was asked already but since we have demons and angels theme going should we expect any ghost action in the future with a new character or power we get
Can't say, even if I knew I can't really get into what might happen in future events

• Red Heart
Reactions: sorrybro178

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
if we assume that in a year we get 2 updates then it may take more than 8 years to finish the game taking account that the 0.5 versions are all completed in 3 years as the family has 4 members.
You're assuming that each of the four members get similar dedicated v0.xx.5 storylines like the community characters have seen recently and nothing else. That's not how it works. The family gets focus during the v0.xx.5 but that doesn't mean they get completed stories specifically in any of those. Also, Leslie gets some kind of content every release, with "consummation" sometime around v0.10 or so. But even that doesn't end her storyline.

However, it may take 4, 8, 12 years or however long Breadman wants to make the game. He may decide he's done after 2 years. He may continue making content for the rest of his life. (I am not trying to speak for Breadman). I wish people would see adult game updates more like episodes of an ongoing tv series rather than something that has a "You Win. Game Over" screen as a goal.

Are there really that many completionists? Why would anyone want something good to end? "I'm having a great time... I can't wait for the developer to wrap it up so I don't get new content ever again." :WaitWhat:

PriorSatanic

Feb 8, 2022
You're assuming that each of the four members get similar dedicated v0.xx.5 storylines like the community characters have seen recently and nothing else. That's not how it works. The family gets focus during the v0.xx.5 but that doesn't mean they get completed stories specifically in any of those. Also, Leslie gets some kind of content every release, with "consummation" sometime around v0.10 or so. But even that doesn't end her storyline.

However, it may take 4, 8, 12 years or however long Breadman wants to make the game. He may decide he's done after 2 years. He may continue making content for the rest of his life. (I am not trying to speak for Breadman). I wish people would see adult game updates more like episodes of an ongoing tv series rather than something that has a "You Win. Game Over" screen as a goal.

Are there really that many completionists? Why would anyone want something good to end? "I'm having a great time... I can't wait for the developer to wrap it up so I don't get new content ever again." :WaitWhat:
I need the 100% lol

Reactions: FlyerReady
4.50 star(s) 147 Votes