DiamondPilot

Oct 23, 2017
Just discovered this game and downloaded the PC version. Can anyone tell me what the "Compatibility Patch" is for and if it is needed?? I did a search but got no results.

Nevermind, might help if I spell "Compatibility" correct in the search bar!!!!!

Reactions: Count Morado

meltyquestfan

Aug 2, 2020
reply guys like morado and snuggle would reply 999 times with different text walls instead of sharing a full save lmao

they will always be my #1 reason for not supporting the dev

full save - full gallery save 0.6a

3rd slot is the gallery save

now add this to the op and you don't need reply guys to continue lecturing horny dudes on the internet

Last edited:

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
they will always be my #1 reason for not supporting the dev
Two people who have absolutely nothing to do with the development of this game is your number one reason for not supporting Breadman Games and his team? Well, if that's true, that's an asshole maneuver. But we all know it's false. You're just a cheap asshole like I am - I don't subscribe to any developers found on this site.

Zakko

Lead Developer of Demon Deals
Game Developer
Jun 4, 2017
Progress Log - 2024/07/28

Good jump this week, mostly coding as the events were kinda interconnected so I just did them straight through then got into art in the back end of the week. This next week will be flipped, I'll be trying to catch up on art and if I got time get into coding the events again.

Doing some job art on stream tomorrow in the AM, a EU-friendly stream doing some key art for when MC does his work around town - single image stuff similar to the classes passing of time art. Other than that, Teaser on Wednesday (a spicy one this week!) and I'm gonna try to clean up a warm-up sketch to post as well. Have a good one!

- Breadman
ProgressLog_22_post.jpg

Dolno

Apr 2, 2024

Good jump this week, mostly coding as the events were kinda interconnected so I just did them straight through then got into art in the back end of the week. This next week will be flipped, I'll be trying to catch up on art and if I got time get into coding the events again.

Doing some job art on stream tomorrow in the AM, a EU-friendly stream doing some key art for when MC does his work around town - single image stuff similar to the classes passing of time art. Other than that, Teaser on Wednesday (a spicy one this week!) and I'm gonna try to clean up a warm-up sketch to post as well. Have a good one!

- Breadman
View attachment 3876626
EU friendly?

ravenswinus

Nov 4, 2018

- Breadman
View attachment 3876626
It's going at a pretty decent clip. Not going to make any guesses, or ask for any, on when it will be released.

I am curious if you already have the family stuff planned out, so that makes the writing go quicker. With the other cast, you have to wait for the popularity contest, which might slow the process down just a little.

4.50 star(s) 148 Votes