RiffRaff0682

Aug 3, 2017
It's going at a pretty decent clip. Not going to make any guesses, or ask for any, on when it will be released.

I am curious if you already have the family stuff planned out, so that makes the writing go quicker. With the other cast, you have to wait for the popularity contest, which might slow the process down just a little.
So one of the team writes the scripts for the focus updates, and as we've known it's been Sunny since the vote was during 0.6 I imagine they have quite a bit of time to nail down their thoughts during the dev cycle

harem.king

Engaged Member
Aug 16, 2023
Last week's Teaser - Spicy one next week!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
boob pillows near boob lamps. nice
I'm realizing either I need to start drawing pillows differently or we're all spending too much time looking at boobs haha
personally, I consider it a good thing that we are starting to imagine boobs everywhere.

GrimLone

Jun 12, 2022
Will you add a cheat mode or anything like in SexNote? Progressing in this game is very tedious but I love the way the characters look and the animations

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Will you add a cheat mode or anything like in SexNote? Progressing in this game is very tedious but I love the way the characters look and the animations
A cheat mode for what? Money? Fighting?

If you are simply wanting the gallery, select continue game, load save slot 50, and click on the pentagram in the MC's closet. That gets you all the available lewd content through to the start of the current version. If you want to then see the new content - there is already enough money in the continued game, so no need to work, and take an hour or so to speed run through the current version. Boom - easy progression.

Nov 28, 2020
reply guys like morado and snuggle would reply 999 times with different text walls instead of sharing a full save lmao

they will always be my #1 reason for not supporting the dev

full save - full gallery save 0.6a

3rd slot is the gallery save

now add this to the op and you don't need reply guys to continue lecturing horny dudes on the internet
thanks for the save, i kind of argee with you with dev part

4.50 star(s) 148 Votes