r4d213ck1

Sep 13, 2020
why you guys use this shitty final fantasy 6 engine instead of one screen city map/menu like darkest dungeon style?

EdgeOfShadow

Sep 24, 2017
Which version of RPG maker?
MV.
why you guys use this shitty final fantasy 6 engine instead of one screen city map/menu like darkest dungeon style?
1. It's WAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYY easier to make, with a game engine ready to go, a framework to work on, GUI for the dev and java script implementation to spice things up.
2. It works surprisingly well when the dev doesn't waste your time with huge empty maps, in this game it's completely fine - it takes you about the same amount of time to walk to the store from home as in Ren'Py games to click through UI to do the same.

Zakko

Lead Dev of Demon Deals
Game Developer
Jun 4, 2017
Clothing quest done. And no contune main story..
I'm not familiar with the setup of the triggers obviously, but here's what I would try:
  • Continue sleeping for at least 7 days to try and hit the trigger
  • Trying the whole evening ritual again - workout, dinner, movie
  • When all else fails: reloading an earlier save

PePeTheCoCk

Apr 6, 2020
Dude this game is amazing, found it today, played through it today, subscribed today.
Keep up the amazing work, the layout frame is very solid, the characters are amazing.
Can't wait to see the development of all characters.
Something that always piques interests for many people into this genre
Lactation
Breast Growth
Double blowjobs
Double Paizuri
I'm sure u have a monster list of things to go through, oh let's add more demons too!!!!
But just wanted to thank ya for the great animation game and story thus far
Oh you mean something like that ?
1693980_Pinup_November.jpg
btw this was already posted by BreadMan but im sure many people missed this

kingdevil31

Feb 17, 2021
I'm not familiar with the setup of the triggers obviously, but here's what I would try:
  • Continue sleeping for at least 7 days to try and hit the trigger
  • Trying the whole evening ritual again - workout, dinner, movie
  • When all else fails: reloading an earlier save
Thank you. Re install game and done quest.

Crawdaddy

Aug 26, 2017
BreadManGames another 5* update man. Is there anywhere else we can support you besides that "weird" website? I am having trouble registering on that one. Like paypal or patreon?
btw - after 5 years lurking here , you are the first that I use a signature ^_^

Heads up, Subscribestar appears to notice if you've been visiting sites like Kemono and others, and it then promptly blacklists any existing accounts you might have, any credit/debit card numbers you might use, or any IP address you might be using. People are still unsure what to do about it.

In the extreme, setting up with a new IP, deleting all cookies, and acquiring a new card before creating a new account should work, according to those who've tried. But, uh, it certainly complicates things a bit.

• Angry
Reactions: PePeTheCoCk

BreadManGames

Satan's Baker
Game Developer
Oct 17, 2021
BreadManGames another 5* update man. Is there anywhere else we can support you besides that "weird" website? I am having trouble registering on that one. Like paypal or patreon?
btw - after 5 years lurking here , you are the first that I use a signature ^_^
Hey glad you like the game! Only support channels are through Subscribestar and Ko-fi currently. If you can't use either of those no worries man, just happy people are playing

• Red Heart
Reactions: krumkrum and brata

Sgt028

Dec 17, 2020
Dr. Sunny Park, a psychiatrist and college friend of Mom's working at the hospital - she'll show up in v.04!

View attachment 1700634
Bread, my brother. Sensational update to introduce new characters and plot. I continue with the same sense that this is the most promising game since Urban Demons. I have a personal taste suggestion, how about adding more married milfs? such as a friend's mother, an enemy's mother, neighbor, etc. I know the game is at the very beginning, but this world of Demons Deals is very interesting, keep up the good work and you will grow a lot!!!

Reactions: petesimp

Zakko

Lead Dev of Demon Deals
Game Developer
Jun 4, 2017
Bread, my brother. Sensational update to introduce new characters and plot. I continue with the same sense that this is the most promising game since Urban Demons. I have a personal taste suggestion, how about adding more married milfs? such as a friend's mother, an enemy's mother, neighbor, etc. I know the game is at the very beginning, but this world of Demons Deals is very interesting, keep up the good work and you will grow a lot!!!
You thinking "light-hearted" cheating, similar to the on-going protagonist/mom situation where there (at least as of now(?)) isn't any emphasis on dad/the partner? When you mention they're married, I mean. :unsure:

Sgt028

Dec 17, 2020
You thinking "light-hearted" cheating, similar to the on-going protagonist/mom situation where there (at least as of now(?)) isn't any emphasis on dad/the partner? When you mention they're married, I mean. :unsure:
That would definitely be the main course, I'm just suggesting dessert LOL

Zakko

Lead Dev of Demon Deals
Game Developer
Jun 4, 2017
That would definitely be the main course, I'm just suggesting dessert LOL
Oh yeah yeah, I just wanted to hear if that's what you meant or if you had particular scenario ideas. :BootyTime:

fucme

Jun 13, 2018
Just wondering as i just finished the game , any news on the next update , is there a planned release or still in progress ?

Reactions: PePeTheCoCk
4.60 star(s) 141 Votes