pedrozzza

Mar 15, 2018
What an incredible game and what an awesome update. The scene with Leslie right before going to school... glorious. There's something about "almost doing it" that is just too hot and this creator absolutely dominates it. (When she watches the precum drop roll down and bites her lip... duuude)

Last edited:

casten

Jul 9, 2017
Hello breadman its a fantastic game and i just have a suggestion
Sexnote has a fantastic feature in my opinion.
You can always start a new game where everything is done except the last update and gallerie isnt unlocked
When bugs appear where the whole save is useless its very tiresome to repeat everything in mind that the game still grows i dont know if this is much work but worth a try i think
Nonetheless keep up the good work and communication
Ps this is my first post ever because i think this thread deverses it (most of it serious nature not 90% trolls) gj at all

Reactions: BreadManGames

BreadManGames

Satan's Baker
Game Developer
Oct 17, 2021
Hello breadman its a fantastic game and i just have a suggestion
Sexnote has a fantastic feature in my opinion.
You can always start a new game where everything is done except the last update and gallerie isnt unlocked
When bugs appear where the whole save is useless its very tiresome to repeat everything in mind that the game still grows i dont know if this is much work but worth a try i think
Nonetheless keep up the good work and communication
Ps this is my first post ever because i think this thread deverses it (most of it serious nature not 90% trolls) gj at all
I do include a save that picks up at the start of the update, it's save slot 20! Also glad you like the game!

Jan 3, 2021
Hey, I have a suggestion for the sex scenes, especially in the recollection room. Right now you cant choose when you want to progress the scene, it plays the loop for a while and then the choice to view the next part of the scene or finish it or whatever pops up, sometimes blocking the scene itself. I think a system similar to Zombies Retreat, where you have to actually click to move the scene forward instead of waiting for the animation loop to finish and then choosing whether to continue watching the scene or not, would be much better and having the text not be as big instead be in like a corner or something would also be much better. Hopefully that made sense

Last edited:

BreadManGames

Satan's Baker
Game Developer
Oct 17, 2021
Hey, I have a suggestion for the sex scenes. Right now you cant choose when you want to progress the scene, it plays the loop for a while and then the choice to view the next part of the scene or finish it or whatever pops up, sometimes the choices even block the scene itself. I think a system similar to Zombies Retreat, where you have to actually click to move the scene forward instead of just waiting for the animation loop to finish, would be much better and having the text not be as big instead be in like a corner or something
yeah after seeing some folks mention this I realized that is an issue for folks using the scenes for their intended purpose haha, gonna look into ways to implement the click-to-progress method and/or move text to the edge. Also gonna utilize more wide screen setups so I can use the bottom for dialogue without blocking art

Reactions: westbrooksucks
Jan 3, 2021
yeah after seeing some folks mention this I realized that is an issue for folks using the scenes for their intended purpose haha, gonna look into ways to implement the click-to-progress method and/or move text to the edge. Also gonna utilize more wide screen setups so I can use the bottom for dialogue without blocking art
Nice! glad to hear it!! was really my only complaint of the game, like I said before you're doing a great job and can't wait for more, keep up the good work! also do you have an idea of when we might be getting more Cassie content? She's my favorite so far but Leslie comes a close close second

BreadManGames

Satan's Baker
Game Developer
Oct 17, 2021
Nice! glad to hear it!! was really my only complaint of the game, like I said before you're doing a great job and can't wait for more, keep up the good work! also do you have an idea of when we might be getting more Cassie content? She's my favorite so far but Leslie comes a close close second
Cassie will have a little bit in this next update, she needs to get a job in town and MC will help her with that. Her big story will come later though

Avoiid Deli

Mar 4, 2018
a little doubt next to the school there is an entrance that you need a key
Where is that key or is it something for future updates?

4.60 star(s) 141 Votes