BreadManGames

Satan's Baker
Game Developer
Oct 17, 2021
i saw it already in a lot of games when the Dev wants to extended the update because its a big one... Like SexNote.
My advise, it's to make small and consistent updates like every month. It's what JamLiz in SexNote and other games did.
I appreciate the advice, but while Sexnote has at least two people working on it, I'm one dude and like putting lots of content in each update (not to say they don't) and I have a plan that I'm sticking to

ixcez

Nov 26, 2018
Great art and I guess this will turn into an impregnation feast eventually seeing as the whole premise is a bet to either "breed" 30 women or the MC loses his immortal soul. Looking forward to how it turns out!

Reactions: BreadManGames
Mar 15, 2021
BreadManGames Si vous pouviez m'éclairer dans les futures mises à jour si vous avez prévu des scènes d'allaitement ou du lait qui sort des seins des femmes pendant les rapports sexuels !? Parce que je vote pour.

zejoro

Oct 4, 2017
So I understand that there is an in game guide, but for whatever reason my game is glitching in a way that prevents me from seeing the quests. The text is garbled. Could anyone be so kind as to write out the quests?

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
So I understand that there is an in game guide, but for whatever reason my game is glitching in a way that prevents me from seeing the quests. The text is garbled. Could anyone be so kind as to write out the quests?
Might be quicker to troubleshoot your problem than typing that out. Screenshot of what you mean?

zejoro

Oct 4, 2017
The last couple progress things were banging the store clerk when buying athleticwear and finding out the neighbor is a lesbian. I havent started school yet or been to the doctor (which mom implied was coming). Haven't been able to make any new progress. I'd rather just have access to the guide than have to grind...

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
The last couple progress things were banging the store clerk when buying athleticwear and finding out the neighbor is a lesbian. I havent started school yet or been to the doctor (which mom implied was coming). Haven't been able to make any new progress. I'd rather just have access to the guide than have to grind...
I did some searching for your issue - I couldn't find anything. I assume that you are using vanilla version of the game and didn't mess with any options except for sound volume. I also assume you saved your progress, then
  • closed the game and started it again
  • moved saves out of their directory, deleted everything else and downloaded the game again and moved saves back in, and tried again
  • Turned off your computer and turned it on again and tried the game again
Finally, I assume you don't have problems like this with other RPGM games.

Below are the screenshots of all the quest screens (v0.03.3 from mega, WIN version) - I redownloaded the game and played from the save in slot 20 through to the end to get these for you, hope they help.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

BreadManGames

Satan's Baker
Game Developer
Oct 17, 2021
I did some searching for your issue - I couldn't find anything. I assume that you are using vanilla version of the game and didn't mess with any options except for sound volume. I also assume you saved your progress, then
  • closed the game and started it again
  • moved saves out of their directory, deleted everything else and downloaded the game again and moved saves back in, and tried again
  • Turned off your computer and turned it on again and tried the game again
Finally, I assume you don't have problems like this with other RPGM games.

Below are the screenshots of all the quest screens (v0.03.3 from mega, WIN version) - I redownloaded the game and played from the save in slot 20 through to the end to get these for you, hope they help.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Morado you're a real one for helping out like that I appreciate it!

kobuta27

Jun 4, 2018
Im stuck at the go to sleep,,i wake next day but the mission is still not completed or anything happens

BreadManGames

Satan's Baker
Game Developer
Oct 17, 2021
Im stuck at the go to sleep,,i wake next day but the mission is still not completed or anything happens
Only thing I can suggest is reloading and trying again, a switch might not have fired for whatever reason. If that doesn't work feel free to send me your save and I can take a look at it tomorrow

Eno2

May 10, 2021
Hi, i'm stuck in the early of the game. After taking the box with the meds, it ask me to go to the appartment across mine. But when i go, it's saying to me that i can't go there

4.60 star(s) 141 Votes