zejoro

Oct 4, 2017
I did some searching for your issue - I couldn't find anything. I assume that you are using vanilla version of the game and didn't mess with any options except for sound volume. I also assume you saved your progress, then
  • closed the game and started it again
  • moved saves out of their directory, deleted everything else and downloaded the game again and moved saves back in, and tried again
  • Turned off your computer and turned it on again and tried the game again
Finally, I assume you don't have problems like this with other RPGM games.

Below are the screenshots of all the quest screens (v0.03.3 from mega, WIN version) - I redownloaded the game and played from the save in slot 20 through to the end to get these for you, hope they help.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thank you so much! I have similar problems with various rpgm games. Redownloading and all that didnt work but your screen shots are great!

Jan 3, 2021
Great game, can't wait for more updates. Is there a way to get the mom into Women's Athletic Apparel as of update 0.3?
Not yet, should be next update and her bust with the outfit should be releasing in a couple of days.

Any new scenes with mom?
I think theres no new H-scenes in 0.03 for her I think there is one you could technically count but I don't think it's what you are looking for you do get some development for her but next update focuses more on her, pretty sure breadman said every update would have some Leslie content though, and next update focuses a lot more on her from what I have heard so far. This update seems more like an intoruction to a ton of new characters so you should still check it out!

Jan 3, 2021
Hi, i'm stuck in the early of the game. After taking the box with the meds, it ask me to go to the appartment across mine. But when i go, it's saying to me that i can't go there
I think you are misunderstanding where the the neighbors apartment is, when you walk out of your apartment just go straight to the right, dont even go down the stairs. Its the same building, not the one with the red roof.

Reactions: BreadManGames

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
The game wont open entirely for me, sometimes its just a loading screen then exits. Does anyone know a fix to this?
Without knowing the specs of your system, some ideas (from easiest to hardest fixing):
  • update video drivers
  • update sound drivers
  • update OS
  • Not enough RAM/too many processes open
  • Old video card?
  • Old computer/hardware?
Also, this may sound weird, but I know it has worked with some Ren'Py issues (yes, I know this is a RPGM) - plug headphones/speakers into the 3.5 mm jack. If you normally use USB/Bluetooth speakers/headphones and don't use the 3.5 mm jack, sometimes some game won't start properly because it doesn't recognize audio device available.

Reactions: BreadManGames

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
Im stuck at the go to sleep,,i wake next day but the mission is still not completed or anything happens
just go to sleep a few times in a row without doing anything else (don't even leave the bedroom). It triggered for me 3 days late.

TheLuckyThief

Jul 21, 2018
4.60 star(s) 141 Votes