zlorf

Feb 8, 2022
In this update it's just the morning scene. She's getting a lot in this next one though
Thank you!
Just wanted to ask, in this case, is this according to plan, or are you listening to us, the fanbase? Even though we are filthy rotten pirates (Yarrrrrr)

BreadManGames

Satan's Baker
Game Developer
Oct 17, 2021
Thank you!
Just wanted to ask, in this case, is this according to plan, or are you listening to us, the fanbase? Even though we are filthy rotten pirates (Yarrrrrr)
haha I do listen, or at least take everything into consideration, but I have a plan for Leslie that I'm sticking to - slow burn but a satisfying story and lots and lots of scenes with her

46n2

Jun 29, 2021
Dig the nips on Adrianna (assuming she's at right in the above pic?). That matters. Body builds are threatening to be a bit too similar in their extremities, imo. Nipple alterations would most definitely be appreciated there to offset what everyone can mostly appreciate in general, eh. Double win. (Yes, I know, they already do come in pairs.)

PS Have not yet indulged in the update, mate. Appears to be plenty well received. Congrats!

Reactions: BreadManGames

Bonhart

Dec 30, 2017
In this update it's just the morning scene. She's getting a lot in this next one though

great news :giggle:

however with Leslie you can create a lot of scenes, first of all those spy / voyeurs, like those in the bathroom, under the dining table (with Leslie teasing him), another exciting situation that could be created is like this:

Disarten-463058-Boys_dream_5._Serie.jpg

with Leslie trying to vent her sexual frustration on her husband, but is disappointed :D

(Sorry for my bad english)

Misterafro

Nov 2, 2019
Dev, if you're reading then please reply my questions.
Will there be Beach or Camping in the game?
Can you change the Mom's outfit during Exercise?
Will you add shower scene in the future updates?
How you holding up?
Have you found people to help you with your game?

BreadManGames

Satan's Baker
Game Developer
Oct 17, 2021
Dev, if you're reading then please reply my questions.
Will there be Beach or Camping in the game?
Can you change the Mom's outfit during Exercise?
Will you add shower scene in the future updates?
How you holding up?
Have you found people to help you with your game?
Yes, eventually - beach is being added in this next one.
You will be able to in the next update.
Not in this next one, but soon.
Like a mighty oak.
I have a few people who are doing what they can, but the bulk of work falls on me until I can afford to hire help.

bigbrowndikk

Feb 20, 2022
hey dev i played the game on a site as i was not able to run it in my pc after downloading can you help with it and when the next update coming? Eagerly waiting for it.

BreadManGames

Satan's Baker
Game Developer
Oct 17, 2021
hey dev i played the game on a site as i was not able to run it in my pc after downloading can you help with it and when the next update coming? Eagerly waiting for it.
what kind of computer are you trying to run it on? Did you extract from the zip folder and run it from the Game.exe inside? Need more info to help

BreadManGames

Satan's Baker
Game Developer
Oct 17, 2021
i extracted the file from the zip folder but then the game icon vanished i am using a laptop
mac or windows? The game exe vanished from inside the folder? check your trash and redownload if there's still an issue. Never heard of that happening

Misterafro

Nov 2, 2019
Yes, eventually - beach is being added in this next one.
You will be able to in the next update.
Not in this next one, but soon.
Like a mighty oak.
I have a few people who are doing what they can, but the bulk of work falls on me until I can afford to hire help.
1 last question.
Will you do a scene where they'll buy a bigger ved for both of them to sleep in?

4.50 star(s) 148 Votes