BreadManGames

Satan's Baker
Game Developer
Oct 17, 2021
Very nice game. I really like the fat asses. I have a question. Will anal sex be included in the game? For all girls? Thanks.
Those are two different questions, will there be anal? Obviously - can't have asses like these girls and not have it, right? Will every girl have anal scenes? Doubtful - it depends on what works for their stories

xxxxdave

Feb 13, 2018
Also quick questions are there any scenes with miss september rn and what does buying the women's gym gear do?

BreadManGames

Satan's Baker
Game Developer
Oct 17, 2021
Morado I appreciate you holding it down on these high seas.

Also for Misterafro there's only three things up y'all haven't seen yet, one's going up tomorrow, one's the new harem girls going up on Monday, and one's a couple of NPCs that I'll post on Saturday!

xxxxdave

Feb 13, 2018
Morado I appreciate you holding it down on these high seas.

Also for Misterafro there's only three things up y'all haven't seen yet, one's going up tomorrow, one's the new harem girls going up on Monday, and one's a couple of NPCs that I'll post on Saturday!
Hi Breadman

Could you answer these please?

Also quick questions are there any scenes with miss september rn and what does buying the women's gym gear do?

Reactions: BreadManGames

BreadManGames

Satan's Baker
Game Developer
Oct 17, 2021
Hi Breadman

Could you answer these please?
As Westbrooksucks said, All she has so far is meeting her in the park, but in this next update you'll have one scene that'll open up her storyline (whenever it's voted on in the future).
The clothing is the same, doesn't do anything now but will be implemented, in some awesome scenes, with Leslie in this next update!

Reactions: xxxxdave

Decker

Aug 6, 2016
I wouldn't mind if we can have girls that are more realistically proportioned (with tits and ass this big you should be a muscle mountain in order to not be plagued by back and should pain) but I'm aware that this is a fantasy game even so I think that it could be good to have girls in all size and body proportion because they add variety (smaller or normal boobs and asses are fascinating too and sexy). A bigger variety is never a drawback.

Reactions: Bubilonka

BreadManGames

Satan's Baker
Game Developer
Oct 17, 2021
I wouldn't mind if we can have girls that are more realistically proportioned (with tits and ass this big you should be a muscle mountain in order to not be plagued by back and should pain) but I'm aware that this is a fantasy game even so I think that it could be good to have girls in all size and body proportion because they add variety (smaller or normal boobs and asses are fascinating too and sexy). A bigger variety is never a drawback.
introducing a girl that has normal proportions in next update, she's a nerdy friend of Ashley's!

Reactions: Nikademis

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
This is not that different than someone asking Andy Warhol not to use brilliant primary and secondary colors in repetition while creating parodies and homages to modern cultural icons. Or asking Picasso to draw more realistic women in his abstract period. Or asking Jackson Pollock to use a paint brush. Or Mark Rothko stop painting red, orange and yellow rectangles. Or asking Bob Ross to stop making happy little accidents.

No, I am not equating the art of BreadManGames to influential artists of the past century. (no offense to BreadManGames - and I'm sure he understands) But you are asking an artist to change their preferred (and probably most comfortable/comforting) style of expression of form and design.

Also there are some fans (I would argue a vast many), that this exaggeration of proportions is exactly what draws them to this game.

Reid Vishern

Nov 25, 2021
View attachment 1696776

Overview:
A young man moves into a new apartment, discovering a summoning circle and making a deal with a Demoness, gaining new physical...tools and abilities, in exchange for possibly losing his immortal soul!​

Thread Updated: 2022-03-10
Release Date: 2022-03-10
Developer: Breadman Games - - -
Censored: No
Version: 03.3
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:
Hey just want to ask if you have any walkthrough step for this game ?

4.50 star(s) 146 Votes