xxxxdave

Feb 13, 2018
As Westbrooksucks said, All she has so far is meeting her in the park, but in this next update you'll have one scene that'll open up her storyline (whenever it's voted on in the future).
The clothing is the same, doesn't do anything now but will be implemented, in some awesome scenes, with Leslie in this next update!
No Scene with her yet, except if you count her intro scene where you get pushed into the fountain I guess, and the gym outfits should play out next update, you can look a few pages back to see Leslie's outfit and tomorrow we are getting Cassie's!
Thank you both for the answers

Reactions: BreadManGames

xxxxdave

Feb 13, 2018
I wouldn't mind if we can have girls that are more realistically proportioned (with tits and ass this big you should be a muscle mountain in order to not be plagued by back and should pain) but I'm aware that this is a fantasy game even so I think that it could be good to have girls in all size and body proportion because they add variety (smaller or normal boobs and asses are fascinating too and sexy). A bigger variety is never a drawback.
I think the body types in this game make it unique. You can get games with more realisitc portions

Sir Ballihollin

Mar 13, 2022
Hey BreadMan,

I'm a huge fan of the game, especially Leslie, and im looking forward her upcoming scenes!

I want to ask if it is possible the rewatch the scenes which are not h-scenes with each characters? For example the morning scene before going to the university. I love the idea of slow corruption on her, maybe you should add a divorce with Dad and while the divorce procedure lasts, she could live full time with our protagonist. Also wanted to ask if there will be any planned scenes watching /spying on Mom in the shower or while changing (like a repeated scene each morning /night)? That would be a must have! ;) Also I would love to see Leslie falling into pregnancy after all, that could be a cool (maybe optional) ending of her storyline.

Keep up the good work!

Misterafro

Nov 2, 2019
Morado I appreciate you holding it down on these high seas.

Also for Misterafro there's only three things up y'all haven't seen yet, one's going up tomorrow, one's the new harem girls going up on Monday, and one's a couple of NPCs that I'll post on Saturday!
I never saw your front cover arts yet. Are they here?

BreadManGames

Satan's Baker
Game Developer
Oct 17, 2021
Hey BreadMan,

I'm a huge fan of the game, especially Leslie, and im looking forward her upcoming scenes!

I want to ask if it is possible the rewatch the scenes which are not h-scenes with each characters? For example the morning scene before going to the university. I love the idea of slow corruption on her, maybe you should add a divorce with Dad and while the divorce procedure lasts, she could live full time with our protagonist. Also wanted to ask if there will be any planned scenes watching /spying on Mom in the shower or while changing (like a repeated scene each morning /night)? That would be a must have! ;) Also I would love to see Leslie falling into pregnancy after all, that could be a cool (maybe optional) ending of her storyline.

Keep up the good work!
I've considered making non-h scenes rewatchable but am a little hesitant to becuase it's 1) more work when I already have a lot haha, and 2) I'm not sure where I'd draw the line - like would every single scene be rewatchable? I might go through and find the ones with the best shots/most teasing and put those in.

I have a solid plan for Leslie that I'm sticking to, and I'm not telling anybody haha!

Pregnancy will happen to most characters but that's end game stuff, not happening any time soon!

Jan 3, 2021
The biggest booty in the gym, Cassie's workout fit!
I'll be redrawing her base character art in this pose tonight on stream at 5PM PST

View attachment 1719927
Lets gooooooooooo! She looks soooo good!! hopefully I can catch the stream. Have you considered making her a cowgirl outfit due to her country roots? I'd love to see her in some denim booty shorts which only really cover as much as her green overall idk what else to call it lol does :love:

Mar 22, 2022
Those are two different questions, will there be anal? Obviously - can't have asses like these girls and not have it, right? Will every girl have anal scenes? Doubtful - it depends on what works for their stories
Thank you. You are right. Asses like that without anal is unthinkable.

Hopefully Sabrina or a redhead
I'd rather the Aunt and the cousin have anal.

AXE2501

Dec 6, 2019
I'm almost hoping for were Lilith helps speeds thing along with the MC mom by making it hard for her to sleep on the couch and the outcome has her join him in his bed were being closer to him will weaken her resolve more.

4.50 star(s) 146 Votes