Tottoro

May 24, 2017
your game is great, please stick to the main plot, love the mom son story, i really do, dont bother as with too many sidegirls to make your game big and long, just tell a long and big story with a few girls, but not with many, a reason why so many games loose they spirit, and please: we need pregnancy and (a patch for) hairy pussy! thanks for your work! i support you on subscripestar!

BreadManGames

Satan's Baker
Game Developer
Oct 17, 2021
your game is great, please stick to the main plot, love the mom son story, i really do, dont bother as with too many sidegirls to make your game big and long, just tell a long and big story with a few girls, but not with many, a reason why so many games loose they spirit, and please: we need pregnancy and (a patch for) hairy pussy! thanks for your work! i support you on subscripestar!
Thanks for the support tottoro! There'll be a lot of family content spread out over the course of the game, and after this next big update each one will also focus on a single girls arc, so I'll finally start getting through the side girls while still keeping lots of great mom/sis/aunt/cousin stuff in there.
Pregnancy is endgame, the hairy stuff will have to be someone else making that patch haha, too much work for me

Nov 4, 2020
For a long time I stopped looking for games that would get me hooked, then suddenly this game came along without me looking for it. I am delighted with the story, characters and above all for the art, BreadManGames, keep it up and even keep improving, you are on the right track. You will have the support of many people, including me.

Decker

Aug 6, 2016
I'm expecting a lot a spanking and training for the english teacher... She need to be tamed first and that will be awesome.

Last edited:
Reactions: BreadManGames

BruceMcGivern

Apr 19, 2020
It may be a question that you got possibly a lot and I also may asking about it but are you considering to add Bimbo character in your game?

Or the focus of your game it's to have an appealing towards Natural shaped females in the whole town where MC can wander around at free will BreadManGames :D

xxxxdave

Feb 13, 2018
Thanks for the support tottoro! There'll be a lot of family content spread out over the course of the game, and after this next big update each one will also focus on a single girls arc, so I'll finally start getting through the side girls while still keeping lots of great mom/sis/aunt/cousin stuff in there.
Pregnancy is endgame, the hairy stuff will have to be someone else making that patch haha, too much work for me
Also hair is not everyone's cup of tea

Pillow_000

Mar 20, 2022
There's bigger coming. Much bigger.

And also smaller, yay variety!
⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
⣿⣿⣿ Magnificent. ⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡿⢋⣩⣭⣶⣶⣮⣭⡙⠿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠿⣋⣴⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣦⡙⢿⣿⣿⣿
⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡃⠄⠹⡿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠟⠛⣿⣿⣿⣿⣷⡌⢿⣿⣿
⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠐⣠⡶⣶⣲⡎⢻⣿⣤⣴⣾⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠸⣿⣿
⣿⠟⣋⡥⡶⣞⡯⣟⣾⣺⢽⡧⣥⣭⣉⢻⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣆⢻⣿
⡃⣾⢯⢿⢽⣫⡯⣷⣳⢯⡯⠯⠷⠻⠞⣼⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡌⣿
⣦⣍⡙⠫⠛⠕⣋⡓⠭⣡⢶⠗⣡⣶⡝⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣧⢹
⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣘⣛⣋⣡⣵⣾⣿⣿⣿⢸⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⢸
⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⢸⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⢸
⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⢸⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⢸

Dennisxxxxxx

Mar 4, 2020
Hi dude, I have some questions
1-How can I use spy camera and new phone
2-How can I wear red shorts
3-How can I give exercise outfit to mom
Thank you

Decker

Aug 6, 2016
Hi dude, I have some questions
1-How can I use spy camera and new phone
2-How can I wear red shorts
3-How can I give exercise outfit to mom
Thank you
None of these can be done in the current version. The red shorts and the exercise outfit for Leslie will be usable starting from the next released (estimated time 10 weeks)

Reactions: Dennisxxxxxx

Dennisxxxxxx

Mar 4, 2020
View attachment 1696776

Overview:
A young man moves into a new apartment, discovering a summoning circle and making a deal with a Demoness, gaining new physical...tools and abilities, in exchange for possibly losing his immortal soul!​

Thread Updated: 2022-03-10
Release Date: 2022-03-10
Developer: Breadman Games - - -
Censored: No
Version: 03.3
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:
None of these can be done in the current version. The red shorts and the exercise outfit for Leslie will be usable starting from the next released (estimated time 10 weeks)
Oh, thanks dude. İt looks like we have to wait a bit.

BreadManGames

Satan's Baker
Game Developer
Oct 17, 2021
It may be a question that you got possibly a lot and I also may asking about it but are you considering to add Bimbo character in your game?
Not in this next one, but v.05 has a commissioned girl that is the most Bimbo girl I've ever drawn, by far.

Oh, thanks dude. İt looks like we have to wait a bit.
Spy Cams will also be implemented in this next version, new phone will have to wait awhile.

Dude beat me to it by 1 hour

4.50 star(s) 146 Votes