BreadManGames

Satan's Baker
Game Developer
Oct 17, 2021
does it include the following: CPR, SunLotion & the ever so classic BEHIND THE ROCKS.
it very likely will, though probably just one quick scene introducing the place this time around, some girls events will happen at the beach for sure. It's like ecchi anime, there's always a beach episode.

Reactions: Misterafro

zlorf

Feb 8, 2022
it very likely will, though probably just one quick scene introducing the place this time around, some girls events will happen at the beach for sure. It's like ecchi anime, there's always a beach episode.
Ah, the beach episode, the cliché that keeps on giving.
We all know it's there for the fan service, but honestly, do we really care? :sneaky:

Reactions: BreadManGames

MetalBlank

Oct 3, 2017
So, I'm not sure why, but whenever I make the couch for Mom, the sheets seem to hover like half a block above the couch?

BreadManGames

Satan's Baker
Game Developer
Oct 17, 2021
Will we get anymore dreams for Leslie in upcoming update?
Yes!

This beach looks big yet empty. Lots of ground to walk across but little to actual do in it.
This was just a quick render right after I completed the map. There'll be people and things to make it lively, don't worry.

So, I'm not sure why, but whenever I make the couch for Mom, the sheets seem to hover like half a block above the couch?
Can you send a pic or anything so I can see what you mean? No idea why the sprite would be messing up

Reactions: Bouncer123

Viggy

Jan 5, 2019
View attachment 1723755

Also, this isn't sexy or anything, but there will be a beach added in the next update, among many interiors to existing places (hospital, police station, general store, some apartments)
Thanks for updates bread, we always welcome and appreciate those!

Now come to think of it, my only gripe with the game is the MC's sprite and how it doesn't seem to match him agewise at all - I reckon if it was remade to look a hair taller and more mature, and his walk subsequently a lot less skaty (the best way to describe it haha) and childlike it would be perfect!
Though perhaps these are just the ramblings of an old man who's not as keen on the whole shota trope as he use to.. TrollDespair.png

Last edited:

BreadManGames

Satan's Baker
Game Developer
Oct 17, 2021
Thanks for updates bread, we always welcome and appreciate those!

Now come to think of it, my only gripe with the game is the MC's sprite and how it doesn't seem to match him agewise at all - I reckon if it was remade to look a hair taller and more mature, and his walk subsequently a lot less skaty (the best way to describe it haha) and childlike it would be perfect!
Though perhaps these are just the ramblings of an old man who's not as keen on the whole shota trope as he use to.. View attachment 1724032
That's a good idea, he could be a little taller. And I have gotten better at making the sprites. And that is what I'm working on this weekend, all the new sprites. I'll see what I can do, he might get a little bit taller - not full size, he is a short little dude after all

Viggy

Jan 5, 2019
That's a good idea, he could be a little taller. And I have gotten better at making the sprites. And that is what I'm working on this weekend, all the new sprites. I'll see what I can do, he might get a little bit taller - not full size, he is a short little dude after all
Hey alright, thank you for considering my idea!

It's just that there's a discrepancy between late teens MC (a little short for his age but makes up for with his big... heart!) and little billy boy who's zooming all over the place. LULW.png

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
But I redid Babs anyways so HA! Still got new stuff to show!

View attachment 1723652
Chuckie gives me Mikey from Recess vibes.

The newer Babs has a more current current look than the original. At the same time, she has that old "ugly duckling" trope feel. Take off the glasses and shake out the hair, put on fashionable clothes - boom, a swan.

BreadManGames

Satan's Baker
Game Developer
Oct 17, 2021
Chuckie gives me Mikey from Recess vibes.

The newer Babs has a more current current look than the original. At the same time, she has that old "ugly duckling" trope feel. Take off the glasses and shake out the hair, put on fashionable clothes - boom, a swan.
I said the same thing mid stream about Chuckie, it clicked that he looks just like Mikey. I kinda dig it though, glad to see he moved to Vesper and is having fun with life haha

Rattatonga

Nov 8, 2017
MC at the beach, buried in sand with only his head in the open...
Looking at a girl that is giggling at the over the top "proportions" and saying (insert Anaking/Padme meme)
MC: thats my dong...
Girl: but it's sand...
MC: ...
Girl :But it's only made of sand right?

..or something like that :ROFLMAO:

P.S. That said, I guess there won't be a tiny nudist beach area..ya know, letting the sea serpent hanging free and such. :unsure:

• Thinking Face
4.50 star(s) 146 Votes