beanlord

Sep 23, 2017
im an old member who take long breaks from this site so i can come back to great updates and see the evolution of new games and damn this one immediately caught my eye, can't wait to try. i will say before i even start, the art looks amazing and i hope maybe in the future you consider adding a gilf character because with this art style it'd prob be just as godlike as everything else ive seen in the previews

Rattatonga

Nov 8, 2017
A question for the developer, say Breadman...with angels (so far) looking mostly human, would it make sense to assume that Demons can change into a human form, to make interaction with humans without revealing their true selfs?
So we won't see a Lillith in human form (ya know, her arguing that she wants a day off too...and have some fun) but I'd like to imagine her making some trouble throughout town, when off the clock...;)

Also regarding the post about the "last" harem bed version...So you saying the harem bed will have a "final form"?

Oh and one more thing, you still do live streams when drawning right? Any chance giving a link in the first post...I know it was mentioned with a link in an earlier post..but no way I gonna search for that...

p.s. Also were on Thread page 69...noice :sneaky:

BreadManGames

Satan's Baker
Game Developer
Oct 17, 2021
A question for the developer, say Breadman...with angels (so far) looking mostly human, would it make sense to assume that Demons can change into a human form, to make interaction with humans without revealing their true selfs?
So we won't see a Lillith in human form (ya know, her arguing that she wants a day off too...and have some fun) but I'd like to imagine her making some trouble throughout town, when off the clock...;)

Also regarding the post about the "last" harem bed version...So you saying the harem bed will have a "final form"?

Oh and one more thing, you still do live streams when drawning right? Any chance giving a link in the first post...I know it was mentioned with a link in an earlier post..but no way I gonna search for that...

p.s. Also were on Thread page 69...noice :sneaky:
All good points, I'll add a link to the stream in OP. Yeah, not 100% on what the extent of Demons power is but I'd assume they could change form if they wanted to. Interesting idea.
The Bed is an ever growing abomination, collecting girls each week, and I'm not stopping until they're all in there haha. And yeah, as I said on stream the Bed is my planned last event at the end of the game

• Haha
Reactions: Misterafro

Misterafro

Nov 2, 2019
All good points, I'll add a link to the stream in OP. Yeah, not 100% on what the extent of Demons power is but I'd assume they could change form if they wanted to. Interesting idea.
The Bed is an ever growing abomination, collecting girls each week, and I'm not stopping until they're all in there haha. And yeah, as I said on stream the Bed is my planned last event at the end of the game
Will there be an after story at the end?

4.50 star(s) 146 Votes