Rattatonga

Nov 8, 2017
All good points, I'll add a link to the stream in OP. Yeah, not 100% on what the extent of Demons power is but I'd assume they could change form if they wanted to. Interesting idea.
The Bed is an ever growing abomination, collecting girls each week, and I'm not stopping until they're all in there haha. And yeah, as I said on stream the Bed is my planned last event at the end of the game
Not gonna lie, I wouldn't be surprised if some demon is posing as human in a high place, Mayor...Police Chief...Headmaster of the college...something like that. I could even imagen it not being Lillith but basically her rival...ya know her Dinkleberg or Squilliam...

Rival: ah Lillith...what it's been..a thousand years? Still a cranked up bitch
-> Demon catfight starts :ROFLMAO:

Jokes aside, thanks for posting the Picarto link, I may not catch you live (Time Zones) but hey, at least I can watch those videos later.
Additional question (forgot before) will MC get different clothes?(Not just underwear or swimming atire) If yes, what is the possibility of choosing them freely later on (via dresser in his room), seeing as some of the girls seem to get different clothing sets.

Vern21

Mar 21, 2022
Hey guys! I have a question for y'all and for Bread too! What is yours top 3 girls till now? Could be based on anything you guys like: personality, body, face, etc. For me, number one: Leslie, Number two: Mrs Yumi and Number three: Sofia. What you guys think?

Reactions: jonquils

BreadManGames

Satan's Baker
Game Developer
Oct 17, 2021
Additional question (forgot before) will MC get different clothes?(Not just underwear or swimming atire) If yes, what is the possibility of choosing them freely later on (via dresser in his room), seeing as some of the girls seem to get different clothing sets.
He'll have various stages of undress while at home, and very likely a tux or something down the line when dates are introduced. Other than that swimsuit is likely it, as more than that creates too much art for me haha

Hey guys! I have a question for y'all and for Bread too! What is yours top 3 girls till now? Could be based on anything you guys like: personality, body, face, etc. For me, number one: Leslie, Number two: Mrs Yumi and Number three: Sofia. What you guys think?
Leslie, Ashley, Cassie - I think. Amira and Yumi are really close up there too. Shit, so is Brandy and Brenda. I like all of them! Leslie's tops though.

Jan 3, 2021
He'll have various stages of undress while at home, and very likely a tux or something down the line when dates are introduced. Other than that swimsuit is likely it, as more than that creates too much art for me haha
Here's hoping the female family members get the same treatment! Even though it is a lot more work seeing the characters slowly getting more comfortable with each other by wearing less and less around the house is hot as fuck! Also, I saw the stream on Cassie's new pose and Im glad you liked my idea to give her a cowgirl costume! thank you for taking it into consideration and hopefully I will see it one day in game lol! Also it would be funny if you then gave Brandy a cow-girl costume ;) though thats a bit less realistic than Cassies

Cassie, Leslie, Brandy take my top 3 in that order, but they are all great!

Last edited:
Reactions: jonquils and Vern21

AXE2501

Dec 6, 2019
Hey Breadman got a question, mind if we post ideas for future routes? Like since the sister hasn't had her route drop yet I had one idea pop in to my head for her?

Reactions: BreadManGames

BreadManGames

Satan's Baker
Game Developer
Oct 17, 2021
Hey Breadman got a question, mind if we post ideas for future routes? Like since the sister hasn't had her route drop yet I had one idea pop in to my head for her?
Go for it! I've said before that I have a solid idea for most of the main family members, but if I see something better out there I'm open to it

AXE2501

Dec 6, 2019
Well challenge accepted then, the idea was this since it was stated that both heaven and hell was going to send someone after the MC I figure hell might use something like a wraith or specter. A sort of like a drone that is released to look for a target, and one of the places it goes is the MC's families home. The sister get alarmed after seeing a shadowy creature out side their house with the neighbor saying they saw something on a CCV camera on they garage. The Mom uses this to have the sister baby sit the brother on nights she has to work late. During which Lilith not looking a gift horse in the mouth decides to advance her corruption with the brother sleep walking nude. After a point that her corruption reaches she forget to put back on her pajama bottoms/panties which leads to where she is bent over an arm of the couch trying to grab something when MC sleepwalks/ fucks his way into her. Any thoughts?

BreadManGames

Satan's Baker
Game Developer
Oct 17, 2021
Well challenge accepted then, the idea was this since it was stated that both heaven and hell was going to send someone after the MC I figure hell might use something like a wraith or specter. A sort of like a drone that is released to look for a target, and one of the places it goes is the MC's families home. The sister get alarmed after seeing a shadowy creature out side their house with the neighbor saying they saw something on a CCV camera on they garage. The Mom uses this to have the sister baby sit the brother on nights she has to work late. During which Lilith not looking a gift horse in the mouth decides to advance her corruption with the brother sleep walking nude. After a point that her corruption reaches she forget to put back on her pajama bottoms/panties which leads to where she is bent over an arm of the couch trying to grab something when MC sleepwalks/ fucks his way into her. Any thoughts?
I like the idea of drone spirits spying on MC and reporting to the enforcer demons coming after him, and Ashley having to 'babysit' him because of his condition when Leslie works late. Tthis could happen later in the game for sure, although when her corru[tion is that high I would likely have her see it and choose to engage rather than making it an accident.

Reactions: 46n2

BruceMcGivern

Apr 19, 2020
It's gonna be interesting the roadmap for the rest of the non-family characters!

Like if the quests will involve the participation or interaction of other female characters or the fact of MC being able to simply have solo female scenes or threesomes.

This is simply pure speculation on how your game it's supposed to be having variety and how it's going to work out from your development time and effort put in the game©

AXE2501

Dec 6, 2019
I like the idea of drone spirits spying on MC and reporting to the enforcer demons coming after him, and Ashley having to 'babysit' him because of his condition when Leslie works late. Tthis could happen later in the game for sure, although when her corru[tion is that high I would likely have her see it and choose to engage rather than making it an accident.
Well that and or the mother asks the MC's aunt and or cousin from time to time. Maybe have it that the MC could request of those three cause the mother has a research project at the hospital (IE research into his condition both sleepwalking and his sudden transformation).

Bubilonka

Apr 26, 2020
This is not that different than someone asking Andy Warhol not to use brilliant primary and secondary colors in repetition while creating parodies and homages to modern cultural icons. Or asking Picasso to draw more realistic women in his abstract period. Or asking Jackson Pollock to use a paint brush. Or Mark Rothko stop painting red, orange and yellow rectangles. Or asking Bob Ross to stop making happy little accidents.

No, I am not equating the art of BreadManGames to influential artists of the past century. (no offense to BreadManGames - and I'm sure he understands) But you are asking an artist to change their preferred (and probably most comfortable/comforting) style of expression of form and design.

Also there are some fans (I would argue a vast many), that this exaggeration of proportions is exactly what draws them to this game.
I think the thing that draws most ppl to this game is the facial expressions including me not the actual art (its not bad art) but yea

4.50 star(s) 146 Votes