Rattatonga

Nov 8, 2017
I like how deceptive this actually is...As woman she is normally smaller than a guy, in biological terms. Yet she actually is bigger (taller) then the MC. So her elbow to hand ration is either even with his, or bigger. :unsure:
Yes I know, I'm overanalyzing this, but still funny...
I really hope we get 1-2 repeatable scenes with her at home...either in the morning, or evening (during workout, movie hour or at bedtime)
That said, keep up the good work, every little tidbit of news on progress makes for more "vorfreude" (<- google it :sneaky: ) for the next update.

Reactions: BreadManGames

BreadManGames

Satan's Baker
Game Developer
Oct 17, 2021
Jan 3, 2021
Will Cassie's updated appearance be there for the older scenes as well?
it's a bust so it only appears for her dialogue, not in any like actual scenes so starting next update when you speak to her you will se the drawing on the left instead of the old one which is on the right, even if you restart the game, so it wont affect any scenes

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
I think the thing that draws most ppl to this game is the facial expressions including me not the actual art (its not bad art) but yea
are you seriously trying to argue that all the fans here who tell you that they like these waifus are actually only attracted to their faces and find their huge titties and fat asses to be disgusting?

Personally my opinion is that I love the art style, I love the big assess and titties.
I find the faces to be the weakest part of the author's skill, not saying that the faces are bad mind you. But that relatively speaking the author is more skilled at tits and assess than faces.

• Thinking Face

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
I think the thing that draws most ppl to this game is the facial expressions including me not the actual art (its not bad art) but yea
are you seriously trying to argue that all the fans here who tell you that they like these waifus are actually only attracted to their faces and find their huge titties and fat asses to be disgusting?

Personally my opinion is that I love the art style, I love the big assess and titties.
I find the faces to be the weakest part of the author's skill, not saying that the faces are bad mind you. But that relatively speaking the author is more skilled at tits and assess than faces.
Faces. Tits/Ass.

both-is-good-both.gif

46n2

Jun 29, 2021
All good points, I'll add a link to the stream in OP. Yeah, not 100% on what the extent of Demons power is but I'd assume they could change form if they wanted to. Interesting idea.
The Bed is an ever growing abomination, collecting girls each week, and I'm not stopping until they're all in there haha. And yeah, as I said on stream the Bed is my planned last event at the end of the game
So in the end... I'm on a bed, with lady parts and ongoing nurturing in great abundance.

Hmm... yeah, I think that might be something worth working towards!

lobotomist

Sep 4, 2017
Hey breadman, since all you girls are super thicc, shouldn't the new flat nerdy girl have a thicc body but by more realistic standards, as that would still make her flat compared to your other girls?

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Hey breadman, since all you girls are super thicc, shouldn't the new flat nerdy girl have a thicc body but by more realistic standards, as that would still make her flat compared to your other girls?
Perfect example of the saying, "Damned if you do, damned if you don't."
From 8 days ago:
I agree that all girls are all apart from fat. I wouldn't mind if we can have girls that are more realistically proportioned (with tits and ass this big you should be a muscle mountain in order to not be plagued by back and should pain) but I'm aware that this is a fantasy game even so I think that it could be good to have girls in all size and body proportion because they add variety (smaller or normal boobs and asses are fascinating too and sexy). A bigger variety is never a drawback.
Breadman - please just keep doing you. You do you, man. You do you.

BreadManGames

Satan's Baker
Game Developer
Oct 17, 2021
Babs is the exception that proves the rule, if there wasn't a petite girl to compare to the thicc girls wouldn't seem so big, yeah?

Perfect example of the saying, "Damned if you do, damned if you don't."
From 8 days ago:

Breadman - please just keep doing you. You do you, man. You do you.
Yep, I try to have enough stuff for everyone to have something - but at the end of the day I'm doing what I like and I wanna see, and that just happens to overlap with a bunch of other cool people's tastes!

4.50 star(s) 146 Votes