AXE2501

Dec 6, 2019
if the corruption of the mom follows most games like this, Lilith will most likely give the MC a skill to sneak into the house of the other cast like the hot lesbians couple, the aunt and cousin, sister, and others during the night to give them a set of dreams/corruption that have them lusting after the MC.

Reactions: BreadManGames

BreadManGames

Satan's Baker
Game Developer
Oct 17, 2021
Reactions: PlayerUnknown47

Bonhart

Dec 30, 2017
These are more early sketches I did, MC was taller back then. The middle one is an idea for endgame position with Ashley!

View attachment 1715340
fantastic

I hope that when the first sexual intercourse(with Leslie) takes place you will also insert these two positions

1611303_L_Ride2.gif

1705877_unknown.png

the second is fantastic, it conveys lust and love at the same time

I have to congratulate you, you are really good at facial expressions, that's what I like most about your style

(Sorry for my bad english)

BreadManGames

Satan's Baker
Game Developer
Oct 17, 2021
hey dev
when i play the game once i finish the school first day no more quests are there and nothing else to do when you say lucia was added or any other girl where is that?
You can meet Lucia at her job in Tech Works, Susy in Dress Me Down, and the Freeman Sisters at the pizza place. There's no scenes with any except Susy, just meeting them

Vern21

Mar 21, 2022
Thank you for that game! I really liked the story and your style, it's really keep me
entertained! Now, i'm anxious for the updates. I hope that you could finish this game and hope that i'd be here for see everything!

Reactions: BreadManGames
4.50 star(s) 146 Votes