BreadManGames

Satan's Baker
Game Developer
Oct 17, 2021
I really hope we finally get a blowjob with the mother. Penetration would be great, but after as long as it has been and still no bj, we're probably half a dozen updates from actual sex with her.
yeah we prob are around that many away- I've said a ton of times when I plan on full sex with Leslie happening, which is around v.10-ish, so yeah we're a fair few updates of her story and scene progression away from that

Zakko

Lead Developer of Demon Deals
Game Developer
Jun 4, 2017
I've said a ton of times when I plan on full sex with Leslie happening, which is around v.10-ish
You made me want to do a little compilation. Bear in mind this is purely from you and not others who've repeated the same info, and of course only includes posts on this forum :BootyTime:

If things continue at the pace I have set we should get there with Leslie somewhere around v.10
No, not until around v.10-ish
nah, check back around v.10 or 11
No, not yet. If I stick to my roadmap for her Leslie will get there around v.10-ish
there's no public roadmap, it's just my own personal plan for her but it's public knowledge we'll get there with her around v.10
No, not until around v.10
I said around v.10, I never said how many months/years.
plenty of scenes, no sex yet. I've said it before that folks can expect that around v.10-ish
I might just implode if I were to attempt the same in the Discord :KEK:

Kakuroi

Jul 19, 2022
yeah we prob are around that many away- I've said a ton of times when I plan on full sex with Leslie happening, which is around v.10-ish, so yeah we're a fair few updates of her story and scene progression away from that
What about Ashley? In which update are you planning full sex with Ashley??

BreadManGames

Satan's Baker
Game Developer
Oct 17, 2021
Thanks boss. Also can I please go outside? It gets cold in the cellar.
You went outside last month, how are you gonna finish those scripts I haven't sent you edits for if you're all doped up on vitamin D

What about Ashley? In which update are you planning full sex with Ashley??
I haven't, and won't, be revealing that. I only did for Leslie to have a sign to tap when everybody was asking but with Ash and the rest of the family y'all will just have to experience the story as it comes

4.50 star(s) 155 Votes