Sukme

Dec 21, 2017
when i done complete branda quest how to start leslie story? need a full save
Full save doesn't do much except let you replay scenes using the sigil in the closet. There is a mostly done save(up to new content) in slot 50.
Is that Brandy quest or Brenda quest? If Brenda(teacher) it should ask you at some point if you want to do Leslie quest.

46n2

Jun 29, 2021
If Money = Production Speed, then maybe.

But it doesn't, never has never will. If you're a sub and unhappy, pull your funding
If not, don't be an asshole. The guy puts in the hours to make the game.
Relax... Francis. I clearly went about it in a friendly, humorous manner.

And no, I am not a subscriber.

milfkiller

Engaged Member
May 2, 2017
Full save doesn't do much except let you replay scenes using the sigil in the closet. There is a mostly done save(up to new content) in slot 50.
Is that Brandy quest or Brenda quest? If Brenda(teacher) it should ask you at some point if you want to do Leslie quest.
leslie quest is at wekend day?

ASimpleNiceGuy

May 26, 2020
It's not bad math, I'm not saying that.

It's taken 19 weeks to get to 85% and 80% finalized of art and code (working on another 5% in both). That falls in line with your prediction. But it's still false expectations, assuming linear progress, without taking into consideration unforeseen circumstances, etc. You may end up being right; others have been correct before.

The point is though, a measurable number of people read unofficial estimations and begin to believe them. In the cases when reality does not match unofficial estimations, those people don't get mad at the player who posted the estimation - but they blame the developer for breaking promises.

That is one of the reasons why personal estimations should remain just that. Personal and private. For the greater good.

View attachment 4125454
As my name says and all my posts, im a simple nice guy, my goal was to encourage the developer and to be optimistic about the development progress. I hope you understand, and have a nice day!

Reactions: sqanze001

BreadManGames

Satan's Baker
Game Developer
Oct 17, 2021
ugh i need the game out already haha I need more family lol but breadman if you see this are you guys feeling the time is approaching when you can state the release date before it comes out
When I finish production and get it to the team for play testing we make the announcement, it's 2 weeks from that date

BreadManGames

Satan's Baker
Game Developer
Oct 17, 2021
This update has a good teaser, can't wait to see.
Bread, can i ask something about post-product will take time if production task finished. sorry if this question asking a lot of time.
Thx
Not sure if I understand the question, but post-production is play testing and bug fixing before the Beta release, we take two weeks to do it. Used to be one week, but that was too much crunch and stressed me out so it's two now haha

4.50 star(s) 155 Votes