Zakko

Lead Developer of Demon Deals
Game Developer
Jun 4, 2017
Progress Log - 2024/10/13

Another week, another 2 events in the books. I did not think I'd get as much done as I did this week with the amount of art needed but it got there and I stayed up late last night getting the busts plugged in to the coding of the giga-event so I could check that off, too.

Now, a few weeks of good progress but we are now at the last big-big event, it requires a lot of art - I don't know how much exactly as I haven't gotten to the roughs yet but it will be comparable to the big event I did awhile back, so I would say to not expect any visual progress next progress log as I get through this. If I do get through something, great, but I wanna set expectations properly and I don't see me getting through this thing in a single week.

Aside from digging into this monster of an event I'll be streaming the fantasy-themed doodles tomorrow and will have another Teaser on Wednesday, and that'll be it for the week. This event is gonna be a chore to get through but it'll be worth it at the end and after this the final event is a little one so should be smooth sailing from there. Have a good one y'all, I'll talk to ya later!

- Breadman
1728838393826.jpeg

FakoSIL

Oct 7, 2020
Progress Log - 2024/10/13

Another week, another 2 events in the books. I did not think I'd get as much done as I did this week with the amount of art needed but it got there and I stayed up late last night getting the busts plugged in to the coding of the giga-event so I could check that off, too.

Now, a few weeks of good progress but we are now at the last big-big event, it requires a lot of art - I don't know how much exactly as I haven't gotten to the roughs yet but it will be comparable to the big event I did awhile back, so I would say to not expect any visual progress next progress log as I get through this. If I do get through something, great, but I wanna set expectations properly and I don't see me getting through this thing in a single week.

Aside from digging into this monster of an event I'll be streaming the fantasy-themed doodles tomorrow and will have another Teaser on Wednesday, and that'll be it for the week. This event is gonna be a chore to get through but it'll be worth it at the end and after this the final event is a little one so should be smooth sailing from there. Have a good one y'all, I'll talk to ya later!

- Breadman
View attachment 4128818
SOON

dragarblaze

Jul 16, 2020
no.... no more of that garbage.... full on fuck. if it doesnt happen by next update im never looking at this game again. b
lol dude if you look in this thread dev has said multiple times its gonna be after i believe .10 which is a while off unless they decide to change how they go about making the content of this game I know for myself I would love for them to focus on family first til the major plot involving every other lady happens then do the rest ive made my comments how i feel certain characters should have the same amount of content as candy does as an example

J_P

The OG Clench Bonehard
Donor
Feb 25, 2018
Dopamine destroyed mind, poor of you...
He should put some of that negative energy into a more worthwhile pursuit.

Hey, he could even try crying and screaming real loud, stamping his feet and maybe even holding his breath 'til his face goes red and his voice goes all scratchy.

Oh! He should write a strongly worded letter to Breadman and put his emotions into words. I can see it now...

1728911381978.png

"Dear Mr. Breadman,

You make me sad because I want so see nakey Brenda... oh wait that was last update... I wanna see nakey Leslie getting rammed by peenies and this makes me angry, but i think the anger hides the sadness and excitement in my lil' old sweet heart and it just isn't fair because I never get what I want and Billy next door, he got a girlfriend AND a PS5 this year and I see them through his window and it just makes me so mad! I could write another letter to him but first I need to finish my letter to you, mr. Breadman or should I say disappointment man. Furthermore I am a bellend and my impotent rage is just another outlet for my frustrations of having a teeny willy and my goddamn neighbour Billy being hung like a Perinese Auroch (famous for incredibly large willies, but don't bother trying to google it, haha! just imagine a really big willy).

Anyway, I am mad and you are a bad man mr Breadman. you made me horny then made me sad. :(

With sweetly festering hatred,
SirVexBroozer"

1728911401497.png

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022

Hey, he could even try crying and screaming real loud, stamping his feet and maybe even holding his breath 'til his face goes red and his voice goes all scratchy.

Oh! He should write a strongly worded letter to Breadman and put his emotions into words. I can see it now...

View attachment 4131436

"Dear Mr. Breadman,

You make me sad because I want so see nakey Brenda... oh wait that was last update... I wanna see nakey Leslie getting rammed by peenies and this makes me angry, but i think the anger hides the sadness and excitement in my lil' old sweet heart and it just isn't fair because I never get what I want and Billy next door, he got a girlfriend AND a PS5 this year and I see them through his window and it just makes me so mad! I could write another letter to him but first I need to finish my letter to you, mr. Breadman or should I say disappointment man. Furthermore I am a bellend and my impotent rage is just another outlet for my frustrations of having a teeny willy and my goddamn neighbour Billy being hung like a Perinese Auroch (famous for incredibly large willies, but don't bother trying to google it, haha! just imagine a really big willy).

Anyway, I am mad and you are a bad man mr Breadman. you made me horny then made me sad. :(

SirVexBroozer"

View attachment 4131439
I appreciate your letter. And inspired by the images you included therein, I chose to ask ChatGPT to compose your letter as if the great Edgar Allan Poe penned a poem to express his dismay:

"Ah, dear Mr. Breadman, dost thou now take part
In weaving shadows 'round my sorrowed heart?
For once, I sought, with fevered eye, to see
The fair Leslie in unguarded ecstasy.
But now, the flame of anger doth arise,
A veil to cloak the tears behind mine eyes.
What wretched fate, what twisted, foul despair
To stoke my longings, only to impair!
The neighbor Billy—oh, that cursed youth,
With PS5 and love—his brazen truth
Displayed within the window's mocking glare,
Whilst I, denied, remain in stifled prayer.
The goddess laughs upon my small estate,
For fortune scorns my every wish of late.
Ah, Breadman! Nay, Disappointment's name
Shalt thou henceforth bear, with grief and shame!
My impotent rage, alas, is but a cry
Of deep frustrations pent beneath the sky.
And Billy—hung as ancient beasts of yore—
Doth taunt me with his stature all the more.
Yet, let it be known, in spite and pain,
I curse thee for thy cruel, lascivious game.
To stoke my lust, then leave me so bereft,
Is agony, with neither joy nor jest.
With hatred sweet, festering and profound,
I sign my name upon this cursed ground.
In poisoned love, and bitter rue,
SirVexBroozer bids thee dark adieu."

Sometimes, ChatGPT has its uses.

(PS: I request no one "like" this post, instead leave all reactions to the original post by J_P)

46n2

Jun 29, 2021
I'm beginning to forget that Leslie ain't my actual Mom and... *shiver*... might need to re-enter therapy soon. Hustle it up some, bro! Have a heart!

Honestly though, 8mo between releases? I would think the income being gained from this project by now deserves a more dedicated effort to get those releases out bi-annually. Do your homework!!

; P

RiffRaff0682

Aug 3, 2017
I'm beginning to forget that Leslie ain't my actual Mom and... *shiver*... might need to re-enter therapy soon. Hustle it up some, bro! Have a heart!

Honestly though, 8mo between releases? I would think the income being gained from this project by now deserves a more dedicated effort to get those releases out bi-annually. Do your homework!!

; P
If Money = Production Speed, then maybe.

But it doesn't, never has never will. If you're a sub and unhappy, pull your funding
If not, don't be an asshole. The guy puts in the hours to make the game.

Crispyking

Jul 15, 2017

View attachment 4131436

"Dear Mr. Breadman,

SirVexBroozer"

View attachment 4131439
That's a fine piece of art that had me screaming loudly while holding my breath.

• Haha
Reactions: J_P
4.50 star(s) 155 Votes