Nov 26, 2019
Progress Log - 2024/10/06

Another week of a good jump—finished art and code on another event each, got the roughs done for the event I coded and have started on backgrounds for it as well. It is a little art heavy, nothing crazy and there's a good amount of images using the same camera set up so I'm hoping I can get out of this week with it done before I tackle the last big-big event.

There's a stream on schedule for tomorrow but it might get pushed as I woke up today with a ton of sinus pressure and a headache, if it resolves by tomorrow I'll stream but if it progresses into the cold I think it's becoming I'm just gonna focus on work and we'll do it the following week. Either way, there'll be a new Teaser on Wednesday as always. I'll catch ya later, stay healthy y'all!

- Breadman
View attachment 4105790
Progress is looking great, hope you miss getting really sick cause that shit sucks.

dragarblaze

Jul 16, 2020
Progress Log - 2024/10/06

Another week of a good jump—finished art and code on another event each, got the roughs done for the event I coded and have started on backgrounds for it as well. It is a little art heavy, nothing crazy and there's a good amount of images using the same camera set up so I'm hoping I can get out of this week with it done before I tackle the last big-big event.

There's a stream on schedule for tomorrow but it might get pushed as I woke up today with a ton of sinus pressure and a headache, if it resolves by tomorrow I'll stream but if it progresses into the cold I think it's becoming I'm just gonna focus on work and we'll do it the following week. Either way, there'll be a new Teaser on Wednesday as always. I'll catch ya later, stay healthy y'all!

- Breadman
View attachment 4105790
lets go if this continues we can see the release within about another 3-5 weeks

Reactions: sqanze001

ribbedelly

May 26, 2022
This update is taking far too long. You think we all the money they receive that they would be able to release updates faster but no they've only gotten longer sad to see most likely looking at 10 months now !?!!

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
This update is taking far too long. You think we all the money they receive that they would be able to release updates faster but no they've only gotten longer sad to see most likely looking at 10 months now !?!!
If you don't want to wait, you are able to suspend your subscription on Subscribestar, and then only drop a buck or two when there is an update. It's in your control. If you don't know how to change your subscription settings, you should reach out to Subscribestar staff.

hou78

Jan 3, 2019
You are somewhat right.its obvious to feel frustrated when game has quality.Game updates are getting delayed as compared to previous updates release.

We also don't know the problems developer team is facing that period is increasing between each update.

But as count argued that each person is free to support the developer or not but unnecessary wining is not an option because it's of no use here nor it is correct platform.

dragarblaze

Jul 16, 2020
Last week's Teaser!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
so excited for this release its gonna be absolutely spectacular cant wait to see what cassie has we could see her be the first family member claimed or could have her and brandy claimed or they are the first two of four that have a sexual awakening process or whatever to be claimed like the rest of the women have idk but im ready for it Cassie is set up to have something bigger than the rest this update so heres hoping!

Ozygator

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 15, 2016
It sure does, little buddy. It sure does...
Hmm, ok. I only mentioned it said last year because someone presented it as the current content being worked on, and they presented it in the past two weeks.. So it was more 'huh, is the content really that old' that prompted me to post it. :) Sorry for any confusion on that.

Reactions: RiffRaff0682

RiffRaff0682

Aug 3, 2017
Hmm, ok. I only mentioned it said last year because someone presented it as the current content being worked on, and they presented it in the past two weeks.. So it was more 'huh, is the content really that old' that prompted me to post it. :) Sorry for any confusion on that.
I was just messing around, apologies. I took him saying it was from a doodle stream to negate what he said earlier

Reactions: Ozygator
4.50 star(s) 155 Votes