BunnyWing

Apr 5, 2020
i wish i could use the "Click" remote to fast forward time a few years so i can binge play all these games i enjoy that are in development then rewind back to present time........ Or stop checking up on it if the game still isn't done yet so i can curb my expectations.
Also I understand if i had that remote and it can rewind time there are better things i could do with it.

Reactions: Biseinen

Qianke

Apr 27, 2019
i wish i could use the "Click" remote to fast forward time a few years so i can binge play all these games i enjoy that are in development then rewind back to present time........ Or stop checking up on it if the game still isn't done yet so i can curb my expectations.
Also I understand if i had that remote and it can rewind time there are better things i could do with it.
time traveller here, this game never got completed. They milked it for 3 more updates and then called it.

Biseinen

May 25, 2022
Mind sharing that? I need to understand these people better...
Babs is cool, ashley is my favorite fam character, I just like the skinnier ones but I'm most interested in those amazon characters like the nun.

EDIT: I guess tits don't really do it for me, more of a 'stomach bulges when mc puts his dick in them' ass man.

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
This post. I wish I knew how to link posts :(
You copy the link, and paste it.

For a cleaner albeit a tad more complicated way...
1728118722033.png

See the icons in the picture?
The chain-link one is for posting links, and lets you write what you want it to read as too.

1728118892517.png

Just For The Plot

Dec 29, 2023
Okay this is going to get a bit convoluted. When you say simular I'm going to mean that to be 2d, multiple relationships, male lead. I'll try to break it down with alterations mentioned.

Daily life of my countryside
Bones tales the manor
Never saint
Urban demon Remake (urban demon mod by chilly if you havent tried it)
APC (absolute power corruption)
Cataclysm
Kingdom of Subversion
Zombie Retreat 1&2 (and pretty much any Sirens Domain games)

Little man remake (not top down)
S.H.E.L.T.E.R. (not top down)
The Tyrant (not top down NTR optional, Saz mod makes the game better, mod not updated to new version yet)

There is a good bit to get you started, also this doesn't count any Japanese games or the ntraholic type games.
MVP

Zakko

Lead Developer of Demon Deals
Game Developer
Jun 4, 2017
Progress Log - 2024/10/06

Another week of a good jump—finished art and code on another event each, got the roughs done for the event I coded and have started on backgrounds for it as well. It is a little art heavy, nothing crazy and there's a good amount of images using the same camera set up so I'm hoping I can get out of this week with it done before I tackle the last big-big event.

There's a stream on schedule for tomorrow but it might get pushed as I woke up today with a ton of sinus pressure and a headache, if it resolves by tomorrow I'll stream but if it progresses into the cold I think it's becoming I'm just gonna focus on work and we'll do it the following week. Either way, there'll be a new Teaser on Wednesday as always. I'll catch ya later, stay healthy y'all!

- Breadman
ProgressLog_31_post.jpg

4.50 star(s) 155 Votes