thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Finally have time to play and I was right this game truly are very good, the demo even though still have some bugs there and then but considered this is the first demo and Dev still new so that was to be expected and can be solve in the future. Love all the characters design, the Mom truly look great and same to other girls too, story are on right track and fun, map was a big too big but will fill out in the future, next update need to add a questlog so players can keep up all the tasks for the main story,.... Overall I replayed like 3 times now and really enjoy it a lot
Can't wait to see how the story will continue in the next update and what content will be add in it, it was very great

Reactions: BreadManGames

MioMate

Mar 10, 2019
I don´t know what to do after i get the smartphone from the mother. I was in the Electronics Store but i don`t find anything related to a job

Dec 25, 2019
this game is amazing
The art and history are very good, I can imagine everything full of characters

I just hope it doesn't happen like most good games go bust.

You know, receiving only 1 update per year, which adds 2 animations of a character that you don't even like, it really kills all the expectation having to wait so long, 1 or 2 updates per month and everything will be perfect.

PS: the map is very good, but it would be nice to add a map function so you don't get lost

Mar 11, 2019
love the art style and i hope this game gets a lot of support becouse it looks soo freaking good man i mean the history its a bit basic but it works... and GOD DAMN that milf is smoking hot i also like the scenes so far they look realy good

Goochaz288

May 15, 2017
This project is gonna be huge! Decent content drop for first release, looks like a good story arc and amazing art style!! definitely paying close attention to this one.
The author should consider putting some of the characters on the game banner, showing off the character art would definitely draw in more traffic!

btw, loving the custom sprites aswell! Good job!

Walka

Jul 18, 2017
I saw someone mention in this stream something about a shower/bathroom scene, but I can't seem to find/trigger it? I've tried it on my old save and also started a new game because I didn't save before it should've happened. Where exactly is that event?

BreadManGames

Satan's Baker
Game Developer
Oct 17, 2021
I saw someone mention in this stream something about a shower/bathroom scene, but I can't seem to find/trigger it? I've tried it on my old save and also started a new game because I didn't save before it should've happened. Where exactly is that event?
I think they're talking about when the Mom goes to the shower after the breakfast event and you get your phone. There's no option to follow her (yet)

Reactions: generalalpha111

tropnevad

Dec 23, 2020
I think they're talking about when the Mom goes to the shower after the breakfast event and you get your phone. There's no option to follow her (yet)
I love this game so far, but when mom went into the shower I didn't see to find anything to do after this. I've only met the neighbor and mom and dad.
When I went outside when I go downstairs there seem to be a lot of graphical glitches causing things to not render properly, but I am able to explore the town. Did I perhaps break something and lock myself out?

BreadManGames

Satan's Baker
Game Developer
Oct 17, 2021
I love this game so far, but when mom went into the shower I didn't see to find anything to do after this. I've only met the neighbor and mom and dad.
When I went outside when I go downstairs there seem to be a lot of graphical glitches causing things to not render properly, but I am able to explore the town. Did I perhaps break something and lock myself out?
After the breakfast event a few people have had issues with the map glitching to a solid color. The quick fix is to just righht click twice to reset it but I believe I have it fixed for releases going forward.
All that you haven't done is meet a few townsfolk, head to the park in the morning to meet Arianna, the pizza place by the pool to meet the Freeman sisters, and the Tech Store during the day to meet Lucia. Thanks for playing!

4.50 star(s) 145 Votes