thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Chiwa joined the Bed last week - she's next to it, at least. Sifa joined this week, I'll be back to posting the full image next week, and have some great pinups of Leslie and Ashley in the next few days!

View attachment 1777419
She's look hot but I must say the bed need to be increase so she can have a nice and warm seat on it, poor girl's cake will be cold sitting on that floor and we don't want that to happen ;)

Reactions: BreadManGames

zlorf

Feb 8, 2022
Wait....so the mythical, magical "bed of harem" has reached such sizes...that it has problems accommodating additional space for new side chicks?
....Oh my!

Guess it's time for the sidequest to increase the Bed of Harem's RAM...let's call hells IT department it search for upgrades!

Hell IT guy on the phone: Have you switched the bed off and on again? :ROFLMAO:
Hell IT guy to the Hell Devs: Did you seriously limit the amount of chicks the "bed of harem" can hold? How do you expect us to retain any customers?!
Hell Devs: Dude, he, uhm, he has like 32 of them, we didn't think we would need the 64 version...
Hell IT guy: Yeah, well, we do now! Get a bug logged and get started on this asap, before the guy upstairs hears about it!
Hell Devs: No, no, no, we will get it patched asap!

Devil (think Cuphead Devil) casually strolls into the office: Heeeeeeeeey, how are my favorite debauchery, decay and devilry devs doing? All good? I hope.
Hell Devs stand frozen in fear while the Hell IT guy sneaks away....

Hell IT guy to the customer: Yeah, just got confirmation from the devs, it is a know issue, we have our TOP man, well, devil, on it!

(This thing writes itself)

• Haha
Feb 2, 2018
Happy I found this game now. Incredibly upset its only so completed so far and that it's the creator's first work, would love to play more. Creator has huge potential with great art, good writing, solid story/concept, and great communication with the community. The smallcity home corruptions are always a favourite of mine.

I especially like the story progression choices for each character. The mom progression pace is perfect, while we aren't too bogged down waiting for 10+ other women characters to get progression before moving on with our main women character.

I believe I've completed all until now, curious if the scenario mentioned by Leslie when dropping off MC at school exists in this patch? The one where he calls her from private room in school

BreadManGames

Satan's Baker
Game Developer
Oct 17, 2021
Happy I found this game now. Incredibly upset its only so completed so far and that it's the creator's first work, would love to play more. Creator has huge potential with great art, good writing, solid story/concept, and great communication with the community. The smallcity home corruptions are always a favourite of mine.

I especially like the story progression choices for each character. The mom progression pace is perfect, while we aren't too bogged down waiting for 10+ other women characters to get progression before moving on with our main women character.

I believe I've completed all until now, curious if the scenario mentioned by Leslie when dropping off MC at school exists in this patch? The one where he calls her from private room in school
The school call isn't included yet, I have plans for it soon though!

Thanks for the detailed review as well, as I've mentioned I upped the save limit for v.04 from 20 to 50, but am working on more QOL things for saves (names + images). Same thing for the quest log, I've moved much of the girls to another tab so they're separate from the main quest log.

Last thing about progress is that it will become much more focused after this next update, which I consider to be the end of Act 1 to the story. Each update after this will focus on and complete 1 girls arc, while still having a few scenes of family stuff/Main Quest progress.

I really appreciate the time you took to voice your opinion and am always working to make the game better! And thanks for the financial support, too!

zlorf

Feb 8, 2022
While we know Leslie wont "fall" yet, once she does, some time in the future, will there be multiple scenes with her? Will it still be progress with her along with 1 girl update at a time?

BreadManGames

Satan's Baker
Game Developer
Oct 17, 2021

eddk

Dec 2, 2017
I'm running into a bug. I have two quests that need to be completed and no matter what I do I can't progress. I'm very early in the game, I just met the girl who was moving into the apartment and I raced her and her mother down to the bookstore in the mall. After that I went back home to complete the "come back home in the afternoon" quest and I got stopped by the cops and met Sam. Now that I can't seem to progress in any way. I also have a "go to sleep" quest that's incomplete even though I did go to sleep at that time. In addition I have a fully clothed Leslie/Mom thats constantly walking around super fast in MC's apartment that I can't interact with. In the morning I have the mom who is just wearing a T-shirt and the buggy mom walking everywhere. I tried starting over to an early save but the same thing happened, if anyone has any idea please let me know.

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
I'm running into a bug. I have two quests that need to be completed and no matter what I do I can't progress. I'm very early in the game, I just met the girl who was moving into the apartment and I raced her and her mother down to the bookstore in the mall. After that I went back home to complete the "come back home in the afternoon" quest and I got stopped by the cops and met Sam. Now that I can't seem to progress in any way. I also have a "go to sleep" quest that's incomplete even though I did go to sleep at that time. In addition I have a fully clothed Leslie/Mom thats constantly walking around super fast in MC's apartment that I can't interact with. In the morning I have the mom who is just wearing a T-shirt and the buggy mom walking everywhere. I tried starting over to an early save but the same thing happened, if anyone has any idea please let me know.
Weren't you supposed to go to your home, home in the evening that you met the two ladies at the mall? For a family dinner with mom, dad, sis, aunt and cousin? did you try going there?

Also, having a "super fast" mom sounds like you might have changed the default game settings for character/npc/battle speed. If you did, reset those back. This game is straight forward if one doesn't deviate from the questlines.

Reactions: eddk

Escanrør

Nov 10, 2018
Ok - going back to basics:
How many RPGM MZ games have you played on your Mac (Note "MZ", not Ace, MV, etc)?
Have you run into this problem with RPGM games before?

Here are the minimum requirements for Mac:
  • Mac OS 10.13
  • Intel Core i3-4340
  • 8 GB RAM
  • Compatible OpenGL / VRAM 1GB
  • 1280x768 Display
I don't use a Mac, I use a real computer but... here's some things that PC users should consider. Perhaps there are similar things for Mac users to look at as well:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
If none of that helps - you should go to some RPGM for Mac specific troubleshooting forums elsewhere on the internet that could help you out.

Once you figure out what the problem is - whether or not your are able to fix it - let us know here so that we can have a heads up for any future Mac users that might need help.

Thanks
First time i play RPGM game (I think...because it's the first time I got this problem)... my Mac surpass the requirement you set.
Now, last time I downloaded not from Mega as I always do, when I started the game it says that I don't have the permission...WTF!!!

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
First time i play RPGM game (I think...because it's the first time I got this problem)... my Mac surpass the requirement you set.
Now, last time I downloaded not from Mega as I always do, when I started the game it says that I don't have the permission...WTF!!!
I think downloading games from the internet and playing them are beyond you. This should be as simple as:
  1. download the zip file (make sure it's a ZIP file, and not an ISO file that you can get sometimes from anonfiles)
  2. Unzip the file to somewhere on your harddrive
  3. Play the game
That's it.

The "don't have permission" is a huge red flag that you did something wrong on your end. It's not the game's fault. It's yours.

eddk

Dec 2, 2017
Weren't you supposed to go to your home, home in the evening that you met the two ladies at the mall? For a family dinner with mom, dad, sis, aunt and cousin? did you try going there?

Also, having a "super fast" mom sounds like you might have changed the default game settings for character/npc/battle speed. If you did, reset those back. This game is straight forward if one doesn't deviate from the questlines.
Ah okay. Thanks, I appreciate the reply.

Reactions: jonquils

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Art from last week!

WOOOOHOOOO The shower image look so hot, hopefully it would be in the game and a repeatable event where our boy can peep at her in a certain time

4.50 star(s) 146 Votes