dofinei

Apr 16, 2022
Controversial opinion: Leslie's story is advancing too fast
Too fast? wtf, this game is a materpiece don´t get me wrong but the updates happen only 1 or 2 times in a whole year and you still think that leslie relationship is too fast? if the relationship was slowly than already is, leslie and the mc would have sex in 2030

edit: I think the MC relationship with leslie and the others right now is perfect, breadman know how to do it perfectly in my opinion

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Too fast? wtf, this game is a materpiece don´t get me wrong but the updates happen only 1 or 2 times in a whole year and you still think that leslie relationship is too fast? if the relationship was slowly than already is, leslie and the mc would have sex in 2030

edit: I think the MC relationship with leslie and the others right now is perfect, breadman know how to do it perfectly in my opinion
*2 or 3 times per year (fixed it for you) - each of the last two updates were just under 6 months. These were the two longest release cycles to date and after v0.5.5, I believe, the full team should be running on full steam. See #6,114 and #6,120.

Also, I think Boopeeman was joking - he's been one of the most incessant asking "when update ready?"

Boopeeman

Jun 14, 2020

She already wants to have sex and we're only halfway to 1.0. It does not make sense for her to not want sex given her current attitude towards it.

Lucky Guerrilla

Game Developer
Jan 26, 2021
She already wants to have sex and we're only halfway to 1.0. It does not make sense for her to not want sex given her current attitude towards it.
She wants sex but she also knows she can't have sex. That's the sexual tension in the relationship and it's hot as fuck. Speaking as someone who has tried to write these types of games, this is great build up. Breadman is hitting home runs here as much as I was blue balled by the fact that I was really hoping she'd just lick the tip or something.

Skiraka

Oct 13, 2020
Agreed. She went from loving conflicted mother to near bimbo in one update. I imagine all the people complaining about not being able to fuck her 3 minutes after her introduction probably didn't help.

Still my favorite game and developers, of course.

Boopeeman

Jun 14, 2020
She wants sex but she also knows she can't have sex. That's the sexual tension in the relationship and it's hot as fuck. Speaking as someone who has tried to write these types of games, this is great build up. Breadman is hitting home runs here as much as I was blue balled by the fact that I was really hoping she'd just lick the tip or something.
Not saying it's not great buildup. It is. It's just going to be very hard to write 0.6-0.9 when her attitude is already at 0.9.

Reactions: jaredforks

Boopeeman

Jun 14, 2020
Agreed. She went from loving conflicted mother to near bimbo in one update. I imagine all the people complaining about not being able to fuck her 3 minutes after her introduction probably didn't help.

Still my favorite game and developers, of course.
Exactly. The people complaining must skip all the writing. It must be tough to write the transition given last update's conclusion and it will get repetitive for her to constantly regret her actions but there does need to be some pacing in her attitude as it a transgressive relationship. Will be hard to write but just giving some constructive criticism.

Zakko

Lead Dev of Demon Deals
Game Developer
Jun 4, 2017
Not saying it's not great buildup. It is. It's just going to be very hard to write 0.6-0.9 when her attitude is already at 0.9.
Don't forget:
The current version is written as: v.05.5. Meaning a shortening of "Version 0.05.5". To add to that, it's not decimals, so we'll hit v.0.10 after v.09, not v1.0.

Leslie gets content every update, and as a result she won't have a lot of content per update (relatively speaking). Sex is estimated around v.10-12, and that estimate is based on already having a good grasp on the pacing of her story progression. Still, we have plenty of space for plan changes if we think it makes sense to change things around. We're aware some will think of the pacing as too fast or too slow (damned if you do, damned if you don't), there's no right answer here except going with exactly the pacing we think best.

Boopeeman

Jun 14, 2020
Don't forget:
The current version is written as: v.05.5. Meaning a shortening of "Version 0.05.5". To add to that, it's not decimals, so we'll hit v.0.10 after v.09, not v1.0.

Leslie gets content every update, and as a result she won't have a lot of content per update (relatively speaking). Sex is estimated around v.10-12, and that estimate is based on already having a good grasp on the pacing of her story progression. Still, we have plenty of space for plan changes if we think it makes sense to change things around. We're aware some will think of the pacing as too fast or too slow (damned if you do, damned if you don't), there's no right answer here except going with exactly the pacing we think best.
Yeah her getting content every update is the biggest issue when it comes to her pacing. It feels like there's not much progression left in the relationship attitude-wise. I'm guessing it's just going to be the obvious physical escalation. Her getting jealous, dates, hypnosis no longer working? Bread is going to have use other characters and some plot devices to keep it interesting.

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
Speaking as someone who has tried to write these types of games, this is great build up. Breadman is hitting home runs here as much as I was blue balled by the fact that I was really hoping she'd just lick the tip or something.
Honestly, you handled it well in The Wish (All glory to Joanna!). Not in the same way as Breadman, but equally well imo.
It was just lacking the "padding" of other content that would help with pacing whilst also conveying Mrs Hunter's conflicting feelings regarding her "lodger", her marriage, and love/loneliness with her age.

One seemingly irrelevant yet pertinent detail that's not readily apparent is also the difference in game formats. You made a Visual Novel, whilst this is more of RPG-lite adventure game.

Due to the nature of the story, Breadman gets the added bonus of being able to pace out the advancement of Leslie with the effects of Lillith and having to deal with Lillith's sisters as well, which also ties in to all the other characters/events as the central narrative.

gotmy223

Jun 4, 2017
Controversial opinion: Leslie's story is advancing too fast
I disagree based solely on the dynamics of the story. Leslie is getting a direct push from Lilith, so it makes sense that she would fall quicker than we're accustomed to seeing the mom fall in typical incest stories.

It seems like Ashley is the "final boss" (so to speak) with the slow build up.

Usually it's the sister(s) who get bodied first, with the mom being the ultimate prize. Seems like Breadman is doing the inverse.

It's different. It's refreshing.

Last edited:

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
you are all forgeting one thing her she has been hit with demon's lust power from her son. but then there is lilth useing her powers on the mother too. after all she want's the mc soul over all. i mean she made the sister dream about being fucked by her brother and she got wet so the mother is her way of getting the ball rolling to me.

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Guys, when is the next update? If not for sure, when probably?
Seeing as the current update hit the public a week ago -- you're looking at months. Otherwise know that the developers don't make any prediction or promise. They report weekly progress once they get started on the update after winding down from the previous one. When they get into the final stages (like a week or so out) is when they make any release announcement.

Reactions: BreadManGames

raz7

Aug 21, 2017
lol now leslie's sex scene turned from 10 to 12 and she still doesn't have a bj scene, some bread will be getting cut

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
lol now leslie's sex scene turned from 10 to 12 and she still doesn't have a bj scene, some bread will be getting cut
It's never been a solid v0.10 for his prediction. BreadmanGames has always said "around" and "-ish" and "or so" in his estimates.
And it is misunderstandings like this is why I see the reason for some developer to refuse to hint at any timelines or plans or estimates or possibilities.

4.50 star(s) 146 Votes